Episode 17:don't Get Wounded Again

Next time when he went on a mission, he got Wounded in a fight. He was welcomed by a tight hug. Ah mo yeon it, it pains. What where does it hurt, come with me. It was night already and the dinner was ready. The children were waiting. She was checking it. Thank God, it is a minor thing, but you had to keep this in mind it was close to the previous one. Okay okay calm down. Don't get Wounded again. She said while hugging him and in a soft voice
He hugged her back and said, I will never. Now enough talks and let's go to have our dinner, I will need your jokes at night. Ha, ha hmm. They had the dinner in comforting silence. How was the function mi na. It was very good. What about prises. It was just for fun, not a competition. Shi jin was holding her hand under table.

What is this. Nothing. What nothing. What means? You are holding my hand. So what, none can see.
(sorry for short but I was short of time, my brother was eating my brain all the time)
Then, the next day mo yeon 's phone buzzed and when she checked it. She hugged him tightly with urgency she had once did it when they were in Canada During the volcanic eruption. What happened mo yeon. Shi jin ah, min Jung and his team lost. Lost what. The soccer match. Oh, you worried me. Well how do you know that. I know it, I am also in soldier's wife group. Oh God. Her phone buzzed again when she kisses him on cheek. Now what. Jae eun won the badminton match. Oh, congratulations to Mrs. Ji hee. From me too. Ah you are getting late let's go. Okay. They had their breakfast and mo yeon left to the show, shi jin dropped everyone off and went back.
Flashback, the first valentine's day together
Happy valentine's day sweetheart. Happy valentine's day to you too honey. They were watching a movie of song Joong ki. That's when mo yeon said. You look like him. He remained silent with a confused expression. She then shortly glanced at him then Joong ki then him then Joong ki. That was when he smirked, that smirk slowly changed into a grin. Just like that, you smirk like him, smile like him and kiss like him. He changed his expression into surprise +shock. He was surely amazed too. Hey now don't speak about that. Why, are jealous. What, if I look like him then you resemble to Hye Kyo. I don't have a problem, that means I'm pretty.
End of flashback

That was when   she returned. You are back. Ewe so stinky, didn't you change his diaper he's even crying. Oh was that why, I was about to call you. Go!. Okay okay, Sorry. He changed it, but again it fell on him like last time . When he cleaned up and came out and lied on bed. The boy also jumped on him. Ow. When he went in the kitchen he saw her. That was when she turned and fell in his arms. Mo yeon mo yeon. He took her to the bed and when he was about to call to her hospital the door bell rung. He checked and there was Dr. Pyo outside. Oh doctor please come, mo yeon fainted. What mo yeon where is she. Her legs were fine now, totally recovered and perfect and she was fine to walk. Dehydration, you have to make her drink water frequently and there might be some medicine with her, you have to make sure that she takes them. Ya okay, you did a great help. Mo yeon then woke up, he hugged her tightly. Mo yeon you scared me to death. But why. You fainted, why don't you take care of yourself. You take good care of me right. Stop it. I'll get you some coffee doctor. First of all, don't be too formal and I don't have coffee with sugar. I know even mo yeon doesn't.

No I'll get it. No you need to rest okay. Fine. So how are you. Why are you being so formal, we just met in the morning. Oh oh, I just came to give you this bye. Hey why are you going. I'm going. Shi jin came and gave her iced coffee, as spring had already arrived so she could have it. I have something for you. Wow, red roses, well pyo gave this. What, engagement invitations. What, I nearly choked myself and who is the one. Sergeant Im. What I need to add her in the group. He didn't even tell, I will see him. That means I'm the luckiest to marry a charming dashing colonel of special forces. Oh you are embarrassing me. Let's eat outside today. You planned it so soon. No I had it in my mind since morning. Okay.