Flash Back :mo Yeon Went Again For Volunteering......

Shi jin exchanged his duty with the captain. He came out of the chopper with arms widened he planned to surprise mo yeon but she rushed towards meyon Joo. Ha how could she be so cruel.
Night
MO yeon had just just entered the washroom when the lights suddenly went off she came out screaming and hugged shi jin. Shi jin the lights went off and I was so scared where were you. Do not worry we will fix it till then you can sleep with me. In the morning shi jin came out of the washroom shirtless. Shi jin I need internet can you go with me. OK. This time car was not available so he took her on a bike ride. After the use of internet shi jin enjoyed mo yeon holding him tightly. Remember the place. He asked as he reached out a hand to help mo yeon get down the boat to their beach. Yes I do, thank you for helping me. I can do anything for you. I want to here again shall we take a stone again. Of course we should. Do you remember the kiss. Yes, you are embarrassing me couldn't you see my blushing cheek. Yes I could. Come I will show you something. What is it. He showed her a beautifully wrapped box when she unwrapped it it revealed a beautiful white dress. Wow is that for me. Hmm. Go try it on. OK don't peep at me. She tries it and when she came in front of him she looked like a bride as it was white. Wow you look beautiful. Ha ha thank you so much. She says as she ran and hugged him. Surprised by the action he tried to kiss her but she ran away he chased he and finally.

Wait why did we kiss.
Well if you agree I can do much more.
I do.
😁😁 where would you like to go
. Nowhere, I am staying with you at night, I love the protective way you hold me I will never hurt you but instead I will support you
. I just lost my heart ever since I saw you really
. But still you didn't tell me how far did you go with Ji young
. I didn't, I was not able to give my heart to her that I gave to you. Don't even try to.
Mmm.
Night
MO yeon laid her head on shi jin 's chest and he looked like a cute satisfied child. You have saved me many times but I never did anything for you.
Don't think like that, you too did many things for me
. Are you, are you crying no please don't,  I feel bad. You said the same when we went for a movie that day with our friends. Meyon Joo hit Dae young very badly that day right. Mo yeon fell asleep on his chest he enjoyed the view he suddenly recognized the second kiss they had. He told her to enjoy the view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8EMw0bpKR4

As shi jin pulled her closer her eyes flutter open. We're you looking at me for so long. Yes why are you awake. He rubs her shoulder soothing while smiling mo yeon snuggles closer to his warmth. But when she noticed he was listening to something she hurriedly snatched his phone to see what was it, it was her recording. Why do you like listening to this. It shows your love towards me. Really but that embarrasses me. I said earlier also that you should not feel that way now just sleep see even I am then he turned off the lights. But they could hear some giggles and shi jin knew they were the soldiers. I think they are going to jog whole next  day, this is really bad they are coming into our love life. In the morning mo yeon woke up by the noise of singing. Excuse me, can you tell me where is major yoo. You can find him in the kitchen. She was on the way to the kitchen when shi jin approached her with a tray. Where are you going, do you know I haven't eaten anything yet. But why. I was waiting for you to wake up so then we will have it together come. OK, what is there. Kimchi soup and some fruits. On the other hand the jogging soldiers were jealous of the major. He is so lucky to have such a charming girlfriend. Yes he is but she is his fiancée now. Really ah. Shi jin and mo yeon were together since morning before she went to take blood. Everyone please forms a queue. Yes I hope you still like pain. Yes ma'am I do. Excuse me mam may I give my blood first. A new soldier said from behind. I will give blood first. Kim beom said. Yes sir. Said the new one. Sister min ji please. Yes come.

The new one and Kim beom were fighting for sister min ji
Sir Kim beom and chin hoon are fighting. What let's go and see. Sir he is saying that he will be dating sister min ji.
Kim said. But sir I love her. Chin hoon said. See you both you should let her decide who will win her. I have also been through it. He did not realize that mo yeon was behind listening to what he said. Shi jin you just wait I 'll see you afterwards I never had to make the choice but she has to. See what he said was right and I just had a talk with her, and she fells the connection with Sargent Kim. Ask your heart does it work for her, no it beats for se yeon my sister who is the new intern. But I have not even seen her. She then suddenly appeared from the back. Mo yeon what is going on. There she is. Chin hoon wasc completely lost, everyone tried to call him but no response. She is truly your sister, expectationally pretty but not more than you. Hah hah so sweet of you. Hey are you fine. Am I dreaming. No you fool I am real. We should leave them alone right. Hmm this time you have to cook for us. OK

MO yeon and myeong Joo baked a cake for their men. Wow so perfect. Thank you. So it's the time for the taste test. Myeong Joo said that made everyone giggle. Mm yummy. It's delicious. Do you really like it on just pleasing us. No it's really good. Thank you. Myeong Joo is prettier than Mrs mo yeon. No mo yeon is prettier. No wrong they argued for some time then the girls took their hands and took them where they were alone. There was silence and mo yeon simply looked at shi jin. But shi jin was there to break the ice between them. Why are we here I thought something else but I was wrong, you are simply staring at me. I am looking at your loving eyes which contain care for me. You are making me blush now. She slowly kept her hands over his chest caressing it lovingly and snuggled close to him there was hardly any gap between the two. Same did the other couple . ya Dr Kang what are you doing. Coming close to you. Come on kiss me then. Your wish is gonna come true. She leaned closer to him and then.
Just for shi jin and Dae young they devoted themselves to them on the bed. Shi jin was playing with mo yeon 's hair.
Morning...
Good morning mam and sir. Please I am fine to walk don't carry me that way. No mo yeon your ankle is sprained. Please don't. Shut up. Okay but tell me where are we going. To the training room. Ah. Here. Sit on my back while I'll be doing push ups. No way. Yes for me. OK just for you,but I should not fall. You will never fall. She sat on his back and said. You should utilize your strength while holding my shopping bags.