Episode 22:Why Not Me(Flashback Chapter)

The two couples decided to have dinner together at Shi jin's place. So they met there. Girls got ready as if they were going on a date. Their men had planned to cook, chicken, again but this time they didn't want to ruin their excitement and happiness just because of a great personality which was actually involved in terrorism <(Yoon gi). When they served the food and sat in front of those gorgeous women. Meyong Joo started speaking instead of tasting it. So, Shi jin I want to tell you the story of our break up...... Whose, Dae young and yours...... No, Yoon gi and ours. One day, I saw them doing a photo shoot wearing wedding gown and suit, I was frustrated by this. Then, one day I saw them camping after returning from a Cafe, they were kissing in a tent. Then we broke up...... It's good that it wasn't a real wedding but wait a minute I also tried for a kiss in the tent. You kissed him but not me, why not me huh?...... Shi jin wait where are you going?...... Meyong Joo was noticing the glare she gave her while getting up and said. Thank you meyong Joo, thank you very much for this..... Meyong Joo, why did you do this? I'm also going. Even Dae young was upset with her for this. She grabbed mo yeon's hand and spoke. I read somewhere, it's a quote that ' fights make love stronger, you care for the ones with whom you argue the most '...... Shut up and let me go to him...... After that even she follows Dae young. Shi jin, what happened to you?...... What would happen to someone whose fiancee is kissing other men?you say that you love me but you can't even give me a chance to touch your lips with mine....... Stop being jealous of him, I'm yours and I know that you know that...... She kept her hand on his, with which he was holding a pillow. This surprised him. Tell me, what do you want...... He didn't answer but pulled her, threw the pillow aside, held her close and kissed her sweetly. His actions surprised her but she kissed him back. Why don't you understand? Well in few time we will be getting married in real not just acting and I promise, when we camp again, I will do whatever you want...... I'm not upset with you dear, I just came here because you didn't kiss me, but you were with me. She also said that you returned home after that. We stayed there....... He turned on the television that was in his room and asked her to turn off the table lamps. The light wasn't turned on. He circled his arms around her and leaned comfortably in his bed. This beautiful scene was disturbed by meyong Joo 's call. Erh meyong Joo..... I said,?. right..... The phone was on the speaker mode. You're always right...... What happened mo yeon, I'm upset this time, come on convince me..... Shut up and sleep now, it's very late now..... Looking at her care, just like his mother cared for him. He started crying, slowly. Mo yeon had never seen him cry like that but just once. She wiped them off and asked. What happened to you, why are you crying?...... Your care, it reminded me of my mother, I miss her, she's no more alive...... Don't worry, everything will be fine. She hugged him and said.

It seems like they can never watch a movie together, again they were asleep but this was good. He didn't have to see her cry again because it was the most emotional part of the movie had arrived.
When she woke up, her reaction was :-. oh God, again...... What happened, weren't you comfortable with me?...... I was, but we're re
not able to watch it again...... No problem, we can go to watch it after our wedding, go and get ready..... You'll go first...... No, you.... No you will go..... If you don't go, then we have to go together...... I am no going first...... Mo yeon, I have to take you along then...... Erh, okay fine....... Ha, . Ha., Ha., Ha., Ha., Ha....... When she got out, she saw that the breakfast was layed down, Shi jin was preparing coffee for her. So this was the reason that you told me to go first...... Yes, so I guess I am more husband material. He took a few steps closer and whispered into her ear. Her hands rested on his chest till that time. Well, you look absolutely glamorous today.... Ah, stop this sweet talking. He smiled and went to the bathroom after she pushed him back very softly.

GUYS I'VE PUBLISHED A STORY, PLEASE BOTHER TO READ, PLEASE BOTHER TO VOTE, PLEASE COMMENT FOR YOUR DEMANDS
IF YOU ARE MY NEW FRIENDS NOW?