Episode 28 CONTINUATION

I am extremely sorry for this long pause and I will surely try to update as soon as possible.
Shi jin was driving the car as fast as he could, not able to believe the truth that he had been able to save his nation again unknowingly. While that time Mo yeon was busy handling the most difficult surgery of her life, she supposed that the patient could not survive longer if those diamonds were not out of the person's stomach. She had seen a similar case but the one in front of her at present was a difficult one. She was going through a difficult time unable to find time for the interviews, by that point Dr. Song entered, all ready to perform the surgery. She went outside still worried about the patient. She entered the hall where interviews were to be held, she could see that there were the same judges but this time she wasn't sitting facing them but beside them.

On the other hand Shi jin was shocked that the person whom he took to the head quarters was a spy who was supposed to be a North Korean. His senior told him that he was getting rewarded.

Afterwards, that night, Mo yeon slept very late, still thinking about that man. Luckily he survived. Suddenly her phone buzzed. Chin hoon texted her,
Hey he survived (text)
Really, that's a great news
She was relieved, the burden was released off her shoulders. She could feel free.

Next morning, Mi na told her mother about the nightmare she had and asked weather it was a disease. Though she was wise enough to know that it was not, she had a doubt. Mo yeon told that it was not, that she might have been thinking about it so she got the dream. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Shi jin went and opened the door. Myung Joo was at the door, and she entered inside with fury. "Mo yeon, Dae young is an idiot, he -" "Aunt Myung Joo, you are very pretty like mom." Mi na spoke and rushed towards Myung Joo with a smile. She leaned close to her cheek and kissed the little jumping girl. "What did he do now.".... "Shut up idiot. Did I speak to you? Mo yeon do you know that he came home drunk and I didn't know, he was sleeping outside at the doorsteps. Shi jin giggled and Myung Joo glared at him.

They didn't realize that their son was woken by the noise and accidentally sat on the television remote. The song sorry started playing. That time Dae young entered and apologized to his wife.
Shi jin cleared his throat. Then the couple made the way to their home (MJ, DY). Mo yeon rested her head on his shoulder but said- seo Dae young is so cool. He clicked his tongue and spoke. What about me? I don't mean anything to you right?... Who said that? You are very precious to me.
So BlueRabbit314, I finally updated, I just wanted to ask weather I should write a paranormal story or not .
___________________________________________________-___________________
The very next hour, Mo yeon left for the hospital, She saw the great Dr. Song with a bouquet of red roses in his hands while he was biting his lower lip. The newlyweds had a fight in the morning and now, he was regretting for his mistake. Sis. Jae soon came but, moved from the side and entered the hospital. What happened?... Tell me, is it a big issue that she has wounded her leg and should stay home, she says that she will come for work.... I'm out of it, I am totally  getting out of it?  

She said and approached Dr. Pyo, she was looking for Mo yeon. But as soon as she realized that someone is walking beside her, she turned around to see Mo yeon looking at her with curiosity clearly visible in her eyes. While she was speaking to her. Shi jin was dealing with Dae young. They  were drunk at the same place, where they always do. Hey, are you already asleep?.... No, I'm not, I can do it, one more!
@mentio

After some time, Shi Jin was back home, laying on the bed, Mo yeon sitting beside him, staring hard at him. I'll deal with you you tomorrow morning, get ready for a shock. She turned off the table lamp.

Next morning, Shi Jin woke up rubbing the back of his neck. Mo yeon was outside, sitting on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. He came out and saw her with fear clearly displayed on his face. Oh! So Mr. Yoo Shi Jin is awake, welcome back to reality. Go and get ready! He quietly went and freshened up. As soon as he came out. He said - sorry... No problem, I'm overlooking this but never repeat it. She took her bag and straight walked away. She made her way to the car. Soon after, he ate the breakfast all alone. Dad, I'm ready, let's go. Mi na said from behind. D-a-d let's g_g-o.
Her brother repeated her words.

They were ready for Sis. Min Ji's wedding. They were sitting, just like during Daniel and Yeh wa"s. The waitress came and said "Oh my goodness, there's a Hurricane." Soon, Mo yeon blames herself for coming and looks down at her feet. Shi Jin unbuttons the white coat, Dae young throws his bouquet in the sky, Myung Joo takes off her pearl necklace and threw it aside. Once again saving a nation.

The End of the story.......

Please read my other story. Clam24  don't forget to check it out. Same goes for BlueRabbit314 , my friend.