Episode 15: My X- Ray

Shi jin was just looking up for a folder, it contained the terrorist records when he saw a pile of them. On the top was his X-ray when he saw that he was surprised by that he was literally grinning in mind. Shi jin just a called then.
Hello mo yeon.
Yes, shi jin how is Hyun soo
. He is sleeping, well what is this
. What I can't see.
This is my X-ray.
Oh that, I kept is so as you wanted to tell our story to children right, this would make easier
. Ha ha see I'm throwing it.
Okay besides now I have many of your photos when you were on missions I saw it instead of your handsome face .
Mo yeon then went to check on patients when chin hoon showed up along with Dr song.
Dr mo yeon what's up, major yoo met me in the morning he was really happy.
Yes I know, he left Hyun soo alone?
No, he held him in his arms.
Ah.
Well I have something to tell you about the north Korean friend of major yoo.
What? Well here you can see.
O my God it is, he had three memory chips in his body and even a wound on his head, Dr. Chin hoon may I take this home
. Of course it's important.
How come the reports are changed.
don't know how, but he escaped from three windows when major found him on third one, on the second floor he made fake reports and kept this under the couch I found it in CCTV
. Dr song please get me a leave for two hours. Yeah sure
. Tell that I need to buy some vaccines.
Okay. Mo yeon called shi jin to come without car and drop Hyun soo on the crutch. He came after few minutes.
So what's it.
You can see it yourself
. What is it,, what how can this be were the early ones fake
. She then told him the details chin hoon did. It suddenly started raining. The sheets were plastic covered so they didn't become wet. They quickly ran under the shelter and he opened up the umbrella and said
we need to change let's be quick. They changed and she again went to the hospital. When shi jin turned he saw captain ahan. Yes he still was a captain. He laid unconscious. He was given a treatment and the chips were out.
Interrogation was done and decoding too. Everyone was disappointed as they did many hardships but at last the chips contained two vedio in which their prime Minister was   trying to deal with a woman . ( ) The next day Christmas would be arriving so shi jin was ordered to bring decoration material, and unlike other years this time mo yeon and shi jin both were able to celebrate it with a week leave. As expected whole Korea was lit up with lights, department stores decorated like ever. Churches were visited like Lord Jesus would himself visit to bless every child of his. Shi jin, mo yeon, Dae young, meyong Joo along with their children visited a nearby church Shi jin, after praying directly looked at her wife and thought "almighty God you helped me till here bless me my country, this world my family, my friends, the love... Of my life. Mo yeon wore a shall of silk around her shoulder and had a candle her eyes were lit up with pride and glory. The men simply looked at their women. They exchanged gifts when they got out.
Many many happy returns of the day ma'am.
Thank you Dae young.
Merry Christmas Ji soo
. Thank you mi na
. Merry Christmas darling.
Same to you darling. They hugged and said. Meyong Joo gave a deadly glare to Dae young.
Do you want to say anything.
Happy Christmas bro.
To me Dae young
. Happy Christmas.
Now it's okay.
Meyong Joo, I think we should go for shopping
. She said to avert shi jin ' s eyes from a couple, he was literally looking at the woman.
Mo yeon see, I remember we used to walk around that park before we were married.
She realized that he was refreshing those wonderful memories.
I remember it shi jin. She said in a soft voice.

Then they went to a royal hotel. Mo yeon wore an elegant peach color dress and a pearl jewelry set shi jin gifted her. A beautiful song was played. It was an English song. They finished eating but a familiar face blocked their way. Shi jin had come from outside after a while with a Bouquet of red roses when Ji young blocked his way.
Shi jin, I thought that, that you were gone but you're alive, is that for me.
She was about to take it when he said
. I'm married Ji young and I love my wife
. Oh it's okay I also have a boyfriend
. Shi jin we should go. Mo yeon said.
Yeah sure sweetie. She heard their talk..
Mo yeon I.
He was cut off by mo yeon.
I know, let's delay it for the time. They went out hand in hand. This, Christmas is the best one ever.
Yes this Christmas is best indeed. She rested her hand on his chest and he circled his arm around her waist.
Oh mo yeon sunbae (senior) loves you so much unlike this man here.
Mmm Dae young doesn't love you at all, do you know he asked me to find a beautiful girl for him
. Did you say that.
Before I met you meyong Joo
. That's okay then.
Mo yeon then remembered something
. You said that you wanted to take me to some place on Christmas. Yes it is right there
. Wait what is this
. The place where you dumped me.
Ah, on this special day you will remember old memories.
You said that you love me, right at that place on that seat
. Oh yeah. They walked back to their homes. After tucking the children in the bed they were back to their normal routine. Mo yeon just rolled into covers. Shi jin was reading a novel and turned of the lights and lay down to be conformable. He hugged her and slept mo yeon held his hand which he understood perfectly, it meant to tighten his grip
. Do you have a conformable sleep like this. She hummed in agreement.
Okay my love.

Next day was mysterious. Mo yeon was walking when she felt like someone was following her. She caught the person red a handed, who was he or maybe she? She was actually none of the other but shin Ji young.
Can we talk. Mm, yes. Her words sounded like a question. They went to the nearest Cafe.
I know that you are married, and my boyfriend seldom hints about marriage.
So? I think he's gonna propose me
. Congrats in advance.
That's not a problem but I don't think I am not ready yet.
Then refuse it, you can tell that you will do it after some couple of months.
I thought to ask it from you because my mother is forcing me to do it.
Oh, not a problem consider me as your friend
. Thank you. She got up and the only thing that struck in her mind was shi jin, she missed him, he had gone to the actual department store, a far one. She reached home and found everything opposite to the things in her mind, the room was dark, the television was on, shi jin was sitting with Dae young and their little daughters eating pop corns,. His face was spoiled with eye shadow around his eyes, lipstick applied in a circle around his lips and even filled with some shiny gloss.
Shi jin what is this. She said as if surprised.
Girl's barbie movies.
Oh, come I will clean you up.
When they were in their bedroom she said laughing
. Well you look cute, I think I should just make it proper.
Mo yeon ah.
Okay I am cleaning
He was grinning all the time recalling their honeymoon. They were in Switzerland. They were doing skiing. Shi jin was just under her spell. When his mind came to present she was already asleep on his shoulder, yes it was night already and he just thought How could she be so beautiful, she makes me feel like kissing her. Next day accidentally shi jin got hurt on his shoulder, thank goodness that wound was not deep, he got his first aid by his beautiful wife.
Thank GOD THAT THIS WOUND IS NOT DEEP.
And thank you my love for helping me out
. Oh just leave it. He pulled her close and kissed her on cheek. When mo yeon got the milk in the bottle for Hyun soo he was sleeping so she kept it on the side table and when she was just returned to the kitchen some hot milk fell on her hand and she slipped, but again Shi jin was there to catch her which he did.
Are you fine, your hand is it paining, I get it clean but first you go and apply the medicine. She nodded and hummed at the same time. He cleaned the floor and then straight went to her.
From now onwards  you are not allowed to do any sort of work. He spoke with her hand in his palms and then hugged her. Well, it's good to hear that it's not even a first - degree - burn.
_______________________________________________________________________
Well refreshing some old times, not there but yes please watch it

If you watched that than please this also

_______________________________________________________________________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::