Episode 19:You Are An Idiot

Shi jin dreams that he is kissing mo yeon but he was actually doing it. He stopped when he realized that it was his son who slapped him. Dad daddy. He pouted and said. What did you think, it's me?........ Ehm yes. They took her to school and went to the crutch after dropping her he went about his business. There he got the news leaving him totally off guard. Min Yoon gi, how come he, no its not possible..... Sir, do you know him.... Yes of course,yes. He was stunned by the fact that Jang was working with park Kim si,
and Min Yoon gi. He called mo yeon who was conversing with some of her colleagues, yes, what's the matter... . Mo yeon listen carefully, you need to be safe, make an announcement if you can see do, that terrorists are hunting famous hospitals nowadays so there need to be safety, I can help..... Thanks for telling, I can. This is a time of danger, let's see what happens next.

She did it and made her way to Dr. Pyo. She was there with some reports of her patients. Mo yeon w-__...... You have heard correctly about that..... Oh my God, how crazy of him to join those barbarians..... Yes I know, you need to be safe, be sure to come with me..... . Okay, there's an emergency case you need to go,.

O. R
Two hundred - charge! No Three hundred! . . They obeyed her orders. Give me a pair of scissors. Soon she got out. It took eight hours to finish, it was successful but not totally, the patient had to wake up. She just went to the cafeteria to find the intern Eun min, she needed to tell her about a condition like that she faced three hours ago. It was important or one more dead body would be laid in front of them and that would cause bitter pain to their families and them too. She did not find her but someone unexpected. Dr. Song, Dr. Chin hoon what are you doing here, I thought that you might be in the O. R, it seemed like never ending.... He is alive, it was easy, just three hours.

On the other hand still investigations were going on. They chained him tortured him, in the hope of getting some information but he hinted just one thing. They acted as if they did not know about his plan but fortunately Kim Gi beom heard his plan while he spoke to his member virtually. He reported this to Dae young and Shi jin before head quarters. His decision was a wise one. Good my man, you are trained by right person..... I just need one more favor, get the team ready and only you will do that.
We all will be dressed up as civilians, but carry weapons...... . Don't worry, I will be speaking to police authorities first...... He got the permission to carry them. They spread into two in each group. They surrounded the Yoon gi and min jun who were planning to dress up fake and take him out to gain success. They were penalized for harming their nation.

Shi jin was in some kind of meeting, it was formal. He was wearing his Service uniform and returned home like that only. He did not expect but mo yeon was waiting for him. What happened, you look disappointed..... Well, he's caught...... So why are you looking this way....... Just tired......... Oh come, I will get something for you....... No need to do that, just come with me. Please come......... Okay, if you insist I will......... I'm glad that you are safe and what about our children...... They are asleep....... Thank you for such a beautiful gift, you are being with me, you gave me so cute children and loved me, you have done a lot.......... Oh, you don't have to thank me. You have also done so much for me, go and take a shower, I'll get something for you....... Thanks....

To be continued-----thank you for reading ---------------------------

Then Shi jin tucked her in the bed, she was feeling uncomfortable and she said that this is normal in that time of the month.  Next day she was again happy and fresh. She was happy because Shi jin took care of her the whole night, he was sitting beside her for the entire night. Mo yeon, the first thing she did in the morning was planting a sweet kiss on his forehead. Mo yeon, you are awake........ Yes, how about you, you look as if you are still sleepy....... No, I'm awake and just need a shower................, go ahead then.... This will be nice, poor me............