Episode 18:Our Shopping Day

nanana_16 thank you
It was their shopping day and the guys had to join them while children were in the school.

They went for shopping. When they returned it was raining so shi jin Decided to cook rice balls. They had a great day. Mi na when returned, she saw her brother with her doll. She ran and snatched it.
What happened to you, why is he crying
. Mom he took my doll.
You have to share it as a sister.
No. What happened mo yeon.
Nothing just a small matter.

When everything sorted out they sat by the television.
How about having a dinner in sky rose garden
. Nice Idea.
We will be going there when I will be back from my vacation to Ukraine
. I want to come there.
No, we are going as per the order of our new lady boss
. Research??
Yes.
Oh, for how long. Shi jin asked
. Three days.
Wait did you say... You've mean that she has replaced Mr. Han. Yeah that's the thing.

Next day she left for the trip. For him it was really hard to live without her, so he called her"
Hello mo yeon darling, why did you go I am so lonely without you, I miss  warmth ".
Aw my big baby, I'm miss you too
. Can we have a vedio call.
Yeah, but why? He called her.
You look gorgeous.
Geez, what happened.
You, it's so good to see you, look at you, how beautiful, and me, so eager to kiss you.
Shut up, I'm coming tomorrow.
I can't even imagine how to live without you even for a minute
. An year.
Oh I might almost die then.
Don't you dare to use that word.
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Okay bye.
Hey, what bye, give it in my style.
How?
Kiss your laptop.
Fine. Next morning when he was in the kitchen, the doorbell rang, mi na ran to the door leaving her bag.
Mommy, you are here. He hid behind the refrigerator, at the prospect of meeting her. He was really nervous about it. But she made it easier. She ended the house went straight to the kitchen and hugged him tightly.
You're here
. Yes, I am. They continued hugging before he leaned into a deep kiss. He took her hand and led to the table. "Wow, so good". "I'm looking more husband material right". Right. She nudged his shoulder and said. "You were, every time".

The day , the soldiers in the academy decided to play this game.

A/N:sorry, exams do not give me any more ideas, wait till next month.

It was the day, finally that day, on which they were together for whole of their life. Their marriage anniversary. Mo yeon 's mom decided to take the children with her but Shi jin insisted that Hyun should go with his father, who always said that if anyone he can handle little Shi jin then he can handle any baby boy in the world which he had already done. He started asking mo yeon about their first kiss, after their children left. Mo yeon, Ehm are  you still mad at me about that.. . Yes, you should have asked before doing that.... . Do you remember, what happened after I dropped the car into water?... What happened shi jin tell me?..... I had to That wasn't a kiss, I swear.... Oh, I don't mind. He was speaking as if someone would punish him for that. After they had their candle light dinner, as soon as she got up he held her and carried to bedroom. She tried to get up but instead he pulled her to kiss her. He said that he did it, just to stop her from going. Then he layed her softly on the bed and started kissing her forehead and lips.

It was the same night when they were two bodies and one soul. Next morning, at the time of breakfast mo yeon observed, his hair are growing. Shi jin!. What?.... Your hair, they are grown so much, you need a haircut, you don't even look like a soldier... . I am, I don't need to prove it.... You looked better like that 😟.... I will get a haircut, 🙋.... hmm, that's like a good boy. After he got his haircut, mo yeon patted his hand in the car and said. Now you look like a handsome soldier.... . Hee hee hee. He thought. She kissed him on cheek. Ah, please stop it now, or I can't focus on driving. After he was back from the hospital after dropping her off. He was free and wanted to get Wounded for one day, that reminded him of the fight they had. He was Wounded in a mission, Dae young asked for driving him back but he asked him that he wanted to be with Mo yeon. Mo yeon was worried for him and when he was going to his car, she followed him and asked for his keys. When they were seated, he pointed towards the seat belt. Now I have to do this also..
. Yes mo yeon. He said in a soft voice, as sweet as honey. It melted her heart but not totally. She reached for it but suddenly felt something on her back. Shi jin was hugging her. Let's be like this for some time... . Leave me, pl -. No , first forgive me.... Okay, I've forgiven you. She understood everything and pulled back soon. But again he grabbed the opportunity to kiss her. She was melted and dropped him off. He was pampered by her for the whole day with her care.