1

3rd P.O.V
Asahi unloaded the last box of pots from his truck. He looked over to Yamaguchi who was bringing the boxes and flowers into the small building. "That's the last box," Asahi said to Yamaguchi as he walked into the shop. "Ah, that's great Asahi! Where do you want to put the roses?" Asahi looked up from what he was doing to Yamaguchi, scanning the shop. "umm how about on the table  where all the Romance flowers are going to be." Yamaguchi nods and sets two vases on the table followed by 3 more. 

~~A couple of hours later~~

*Asahi's P.O.V*

God, it is so hot right now!  I surveyed the newly moved into shop. A big table sat in the middle with vases, ribbons, wrapping paper, and cards all compartmentalized away. We had air plants hanging around from the ceiling and a terrarium with smaller cacti and succulents.  We now have potted plants out back and up front by the window so they can get lots of light. Near the counter, there are cards that are biodegradable and have flower pressed prints.  I look over to Yamaguchi who was slightly panting after setting down three big bags of soil.
"Shouldn't you have gone around to the back instead of dragging dirt inside?" I whined as I looked at the floor I just swept.
"Shorter" -puff- "Distance." He stood from his crouched position and stretched his shoulder. "Besides, it's been a while since I had to haul this much. Plus the A/C feels so good right now," Yamaguchi finished stretching and took the bags out. I started to sweep again. After high school, the whole volleyball thing didn't totally work out for me or Yamaguchi so we help out where we can with the high school team. Hinata is now in college even if it is just for the volleyball team. Yamaguchi and I are doing our courses online so we can run the business and have personal time too. He came back in sighing as he grabbed his water bottle and took off his garden gloves.
"Sweet, sweet air conditioning." he sat down at the table. I frowned at him, confused, it was burning hot in here!
"How hot is it outside? I'm sweating!" Putting away the broom, I sat down across from him.
He snorted at me, "Maybe it's because you're wearing a sweater and its 78°(F) outside." He smiled at me as I rolled my eyes.
"Fine..."

*Your P.O.V*

I should have gotten them earlier! I'm such an idiot! You had a cafe that was centered around flowers. The cafe having fresh flowers every day along with the shop being flower themed. The one thing you forgot today, were the flowers. Thank God there's a new flower shop a couple of blocks away. You rushed down the street and knocked on the door, peering in to see through the glare from the sun. 
"One moment, please," a voice called from inside.
Whew thank god
The door opened to reveal a tall man with a fitted, white tshirt. He had brown hair that was tied into a bun and had some hair framing his face. He had a bit of stubble and was broad shouldered. Mmm his shoulders....ugh what am I gonna do with myself!
You shook your head to clear your....inappropriate thoughts.
"Uhh can I help you?" The giant smiled somewhat awkwardly.
"Oh yes! I need some small flower bouquets for my cafe," biting your lip you looked past him into the shop, "Can I come in..?"
Another man appeared behind him. He had sorta leafy looking hair and freckles everywhere. He slapped the taller males shoulder.
"Of course you can!" He grabbed your arm and dragged you in, "Don't worry about Asahi-san, he just looks scary, in truth he is a big teddy bear!"
You laugh a little covering your face, you looked back at the so called 'teddy bear', he was frozen in place with horror written on his face.
"Ah-uh-... yama- yamaguchi....why must you..."
The smaller male laughed and places a book filled with flower arrangements.
"So what do need these for and which ones do you like?"
"Hmm I do like hydrangeas, but orchids are nice too....oh and lilies...." they all looked so beautiful to you.
"And what occasion are they for?" You looked at yamaguchi. "Oh they're for my cafe. I have fresh flowers on the tables every day and I forgot to order them for today..."
"Ah ok, how many do you need?"
"Oh umm just 15 small ones, two or three flowers each at most."
"And when does your cafe open?"
"11am today, on weekdays it opens at 6am," you looked at your phone: 8am.
Yamaguchi looked at Asahi and then at you and smiled.
"Ok! We'll have your flowers ready by then. I'll have Asahi deliver them.  I just need you to write the address down and the flowers" you wrote down the address and handed him the card.
"Thank you so much," bowing, you started leaving.
"Wait! You didn't leave the flowers you wanted!" Yamaguchi called after you. You stuck your head back into the shop.
"Suprise me!"