Shameless plug

Hey I really hate when Author's notes disturb the whole story plot and so I try really hard to not do that you guys but like....

I made this but I honestly want requests so

I made this but I honestly want requests so... please comment on it? Also I would get to share wallpapers that I make with you guys so... Someone already requested an Asahi xreader that I've started working on. Also I might open a BNHA one shot book because I've fallen for the sweet sweet *character development* of that series so let me know if anyone wants that too.

Again thank you for all the support I've gotten, it's really helped me become a better writer and wanting to write more for you guys.

So yea, leave requests on that book. Keep reading this one. Updates are slow and I'm glad that people are patient. Oh! Also! If anyone wants to make a new cover for this book? Please DM me and I will give you all the credit you deserve. I literally just cropped the photo and slapped some text on it so anything better would be so much greatly appreciated.

Oh!! Third side note: should I include a sex scene into this book? Like I've written stuff before and never published it so...yea food for thought I guess.
Anyways I hope you have a great evening, morning, afternoon.
Thank you!!