Taken

Clarke:

As the door broke down to our haven I tightened the grip on my gun and my heart dropped as they walked in. Instantly I hear gunshots. Our goal was to keep them alive. My thoughts were drowned out by the heavy screaming of these men. Bellamy and Murphy stood above them as blood began to pool out of their legs. They had guns in their holsters, but they didn't get the chance to take them out. I'm assuming they didn't expect anyone to be here.

Quickly Bellamy and Murphy picked the two men up and set them across two tables. "We need to tie them down," Bellamy commanded.

Flashbacks of when we had tortured Lincoln ran through my head. "No! We don't need to give them another reason to hate us. We've tried the torture method once and it didn't help us at all." The two men were screaming in pain, Bellamy had shot one man in the waist. Murphy shot the other man in the thigh.

"I think we should at least tie one hand. What if they try to make a move?" Bellamy looked at me his eyes filled with concern.

"If they actually knew we were here, they would have taken the guns out of their holsters and been ready for a fight Bellamy." His face softened as he began to realize that I was right. I quickly grabbed the medical kit that I had put together and began to fix their wounds.

I was almost done and Bellamy was still hovering over me. I could feel his eyes running back and forth from me to these two men. Bellamy was just being cautious. Everyone else was armed and still guarding both doors. Raven was now out of the Rover and working on setting up drones to attack outsiders.

The two men laid on the tables with grimacing as I wrapped their wounds. But as I worked neither of them moved. It was like they were made of stone. "All done. Now you two can sit up. I'm sure we have some things to discuss."

The men simultaneously moved up as if they were robotic. They checked their injuries before looking at one another. Bellamy took a step forward and stood by my side, his arms folded across his chest. I glanced up at his face as he stared at them. His eyes looked threatening. "So, let's start with the basics. Who are you and what do you want from us?" I stared back and forth from one man to the other. Their faces looked emotionless. Neither of them said a word. "Look, we're sorry we shot you but you really didn't give us a choice."

One man huffed. "We didn't give you a choice? You shot us." His eyes were full of anger.

"Well, what else do you expect? You were breaking down our door. We weren't going to greet you with a cup of tea now were we?" Murphy chuckled in the background. He stopped laughing immediately as Bellamy turned and gave him a look.

"You need to know that we don't want to hurt you, we just want to know why you're here and why you took my friends from the Ark." I tried to remain calm, but judging by their response they weren't looking to be reasonable.

The man that was shot in the leg jumped up quickly punching me in the face. Before I could react, Bellamy had already pinned him to the ground laying out endless punches to his face. "Bellamy get off!"

He shoved the man's face into the ground before finally getting up. The man's face was covered in blood. He moved his head towards the door as a huge grin came across his face.

Before I could look at what he was smiling at the room echoed with gunshots. Quickly Bellamy grabbed me and pulled me towards the garage where we had the Rover ready. I turned to see people in hazmat suits filling the room. Echo, Harper, and Monty covering us as we ran. Quickly Bellamy opened the door to the garage as Raven turned on the engine. I stood peeking out of the sunroof trying cover Monty, Echo, and Harper as they ran towards us.