Vulnerable

Bellamy:

I had been locked up in our room for what felt like forever. Everyone took turns coming to check up on me, update me on what's going on, and I guess in a way entertain me. First, it was Madi and me, but once Abby came in she left to explore the ship with Emori and Murphy.

Abby stayed with me for a few hours. We talked about what was going on, about what the past few years were like, and about Clarke. She gave me her blessings and I felt relieved, but a part of me knew that she always saw us together. Abby had to leave for a medical emergency, something about a fight.

I can't lay here and do nothing anymore. Clarke and Octavia said they would be back hours ago. They hadn't even come back to check up on me. Part of me feels like there's something they're not telling me.

I got up off the bed and began pacing back and forth. If I was going to leave this room I needed to make sure I was capable of walking properly. I had to prove myself. After a few minutes of walking back and forth and minimal pain, I decided to go leave.

Luckily no one was outside guarding my door. I grabbed my gun and a radio slipping quietly out the door. I need to find out what everyone is doing. Walking towards the staircase I saw someone through the corner of my eye. Miller.

"Bellamy, shouldn't you be back in bed," he yelled from behind me, his footsteps getting closer by the second.

I turned to face him, keeping my face expressionless. No signs of pain. "No, they actually just radioed me to come down and help them out. You know in that room..." I slightly squinted my eyes as I looked at him.

He noticed that I trailed off and decided to finish my sentence. "Room 037. I'm glad they told you, I know they could really use your help with the interrogation." I couldn't hold back the shock in my expression. They were interrogating Alexandra without me. "You didn't know that. Did you?" Miller looked at me, his face tense. Regretful.

I turned around quickly running down the stairs. I heard Miller yelling after me, but I ignored him. If they tortured her they wouldn't get any information.

Before I knew it, I was standing outside the room. I burst through the door, my breath still trying to catch up to my body. There stood Kane, Abby, Octavia, and Clarke all turned back looking at me. Clarke's knuckles were covered with bruises and blood. Behind them sat Alexandra. Her face layered with blood and bruises.

Kane quickly stepped up to me trying to grab me and push me back. "You can't be here, Bellamy. You need to..."

"No, why didn't you include me? Why didn't you even think to tell me? Why did you keep this a secret from me? You knew she wanted to talk to me." My voice began to break as I pulled away from Kane walking towards Octavia and Clarke. Both standing side by side, completely speechless. "I thought we were a team. I thought we did everything together." Anger was seeping through my voice. Clarke stared at me, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Bellamy, you are still in recovery and us..." Clarke started before Octavia cut her off.

"We can't risk your feelings get in the way. She saved you, even if you feel nothing for her you'll still be more lenient to help her because she helped you." How could Octavia ever question my integrity? I've always had our people's best interests at heart. She knew that.

"Do you really think I'm that weak? That I couldn't put my feelings aside for my people?" Clarke's face was filled with regret as she stared at me.

Eventually, she looked down at her bruised knuckles. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to her before she talked to you. She loves..." A tear slipped from her eye. I couldn't hold myself back, I quickly wrapped my arms around her pulling her face into my chest. She was nearly shaking. "She loves you, Bellamy, that's why I didn't want to call you. I just...I..."