Negotiations

Bellamy:

The gunshots came closer as I laid there. The porcelain woman stood up, her apologetic eyes meeting mine. She turned and ran out the other door. Before I knew it, I was alone listening to the screams and gunshots coming from outside. I tried to scream, but it was hopeless.

I heard the door burst open. "HE'S IN HERE. WE FOUND HIM." Murphy's voice filled the room. I held back the tears of relief as they flooded my eyes. He ran to my side quickly taking in my situation. "You're not looking too hot." I let out a painful chuckle at his painful joke.

I heard another person enter the room. Monty. "Good to see you, buddy." His face was filled with relief.

They both quickly worked at my restraints. I rolled out my ankles and wrists as they were given the freedom to move. Monty and Murphy moved to my shoulder helping me move up into a sitting position. "Where's Clarke? Where's O? Is everyone okay?" Their faces fell.

They glanced at one another as if deciding who would tell me what happened. "They took them," Monty finally let out. I quickly jumped up quickly. There was no time to waste. I wouldn't let them torture my sister and my Clarke the way they tortured me. Monty and Murphy both stopped me before I reached the door. "We know where they are, we just need something good to convince them to let them go."

"We have more people, we can take them down. Let's go." I felt my voice shaking as I yelled at them.

"We can't risk their lives, be rational Bellamy. We need to get them out safely." Monty paused looking at the computer that sat in the corner of the room. "If we can get eyes on them maybe we can figure out a reasonable plan. The room is just down the hall."

I looked up at Monty. There wasn't much time. "We need to move somewhere else first, they know you're here for me so they'll come here first." Murphy and Monty replied with simultaneous nods as they followed me out the door.

I moved as fast as I could down the hallway. I reached a door labeled Security Office. I beamed at Monty as we rushed into the room. There were monitors all over the room we had eyes on everything. I looked around trying to find the room where Clarke and Octavia were.

They were tied up and unconscious. My blood curdled. They looked like they weren't severely injured. I looked at the monitors taking in the chaos that was taking place around the ship. The porcelain woman. She was in a room labeled 101. "Monty where is room 101?"

He quickly pulled up a map of the ship. "It's 3 doors down, why?" He looked at the screen confused.

I headed towards the door without answering his question. I made my way down the hall, this time pushing through the pain. I rushed through the door causing the woman to jump. She looked horrified as she looked at me. I grabbed her by her shoulders, pushing her into the wall. "I need you to tell me if your leader has any direct weaknesses. Anyone he cares about."

She tilted her head confused, her breathing became heavy as she moved her face to my ear. "Go find a woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a scar across her face. Her name is Vanessa." I instantly let her go pulling away from her close proximity. I made my way back to the security room.

Murphy jumped as I burst through the door. "Find a brown hair, brown eyed girl with a scar on her face as fast as you can. If we're going to get them out of there we need her." Before Monty could respond there was another slam at the door. Followed by loud sobs.

Octavia. My heart broke as I took her in. She instantly wrapped her arms around me as she sobbed into my neck. I brushed her hair with my fingers trying to calm her down. "O how'd you get out? Is Clarke with you?" I turned her slightly so I could look at the monitor. Clarke was sitting alone on a chair still tied down.