16

Michael ended up sleeping at Jeremy's house that night. He practically lived there anyways, he had spare clothes there and Jeremy was much better company than Michael's parents.

They were finally able to cuddle together without having to say, "no homo" afterwards as some unspoken rule. So that is how they spent their night, and they both slept blissfully.

Jeremy's alarm clock started ringing loudly, so he started to get up. Michael pulled him back down. "Ughh Jeremy, I don't want to go to school." Jeremy laughed at his boyfriend. "Okay, sleeping beauty" He pressed his lips quickly onto Michael's, ignoring his morning breath. You can stay here all day, but you'll miss me when I'm at school won't you?"

Michael frantically waved his arms around in an attempt to hit Jeremy, but he had already gotten off of his bed. Michael sighed in defeat and stood up, dragging his feat on Jeremy's carpet. He poured himself come coffee before he reluctantly got ready for the day. The two walked hand in hand and headed towards the school, but dropped each other's hand when they got closer. They weren't prepared for everyone to know, not yet anyways. They waved goodbye as they headed to their first class, they hated only having one class together.

Michael had his first class with Rich, so he tapped him on the shoulder. "I have to tell you something, can Jeremy and I come over later?" Rich responded, "As long as you're not going to confess your undying love to me, sure." Michael blushed at the comment and rushed to correct himself. "N-no it isn't like that, I swear." Rich laughed at Michael's response to his joke, reassuring him that he was kidding. Michael started laughing as well, until their teacher gave them an annoyed look. Rich coughed and turned to the front of the room.

It was really rough for Michael and Jeremy to not be extremely lovey dovey all day, but they managed to deal with it. Jeremy noticed there wasn't a note in his locker today, but he remembered that he didn't need the notes anymore. His not so secret admirer was able to tell Jeremy everything in person now, without having to hide between a piece of paper.

To sum it up, the school day was hell.

They had to come out as a couple soon.

-

Since they walked to school, Jeremy and Michael got a ride from Jake since they were all going to Rich's house. They walked inside and all sat on the couch.

Michael decided to speak. "So-" he paused, remembering what Jeremy told him "-And I swear to god if you guys bet on this, I will fight you, which wouldn't be surprising. So, Jeremy and I are dating now!" Michael grasped onto Jeremy's hand for added effect.

"Sorry man," Jake said to Michael before pressing a crisp ten dollar bill into Rich's outstretched hand. Michael face-palmed and looked at Jeremy, who had the same reaction.

Jake continued. "Anyways, congrats you guys! It wasn't much of a secret, we saw you holding hands under the table at lunch-" Jeremy playfully smacked Michael then and said, "Told you so!"

Rich laughed at the new couples antics and shook his head. "Young love." He earned a light smack from Jake, which he saw coming, and he laughed even more before his demeanor changed slightly. "So, when do you think you're going to make your relationship public?" The two hadn't thought about that, both speaking at the same time. "Soon," Michael said, while Jeremy said, "Probably in about a week, If we can last that long." Michael nodded his head in agreement.

Eventually the two left Rich's house and walked towards Jeremy's. Michael couldn't spend the night then, so he left Jeremy by his door with a kiss and a smile on his face.

"Mahal kita, Jeremy," Michael said, pressing his lips on Jeremy's forehead before walking home.

That night, Jeremy slept cradling the stuffed Charmander in his arms.

A/N: Another short chapter, but have some more fluff.