32

5k reads? It's been like 3 weeks, thank you guys!

Jeremy processed Christine's request a little bit slower than Michael did. He decided to speak up, considering the fact that Michael seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "Wait... Mountain Dew Red? Do you have-?" Christine cut Jeremy off, the heavy mixture of hatred and impatience was very noticeable. "Yes, I have a Squip. Took you long enough," she rolled her eyes, noticing that Jeremy opened his mouth to speak. She interrupted him again. "And no, getting rid of it won't make me want to hurt you  in unimaginable ways any less. If you say yes, I just probably won't kill you right here, right now, that's it."

As Christine said it, she used her burnt arm and gestured towards the array of sharp medical instruments, never taking her glaring eyes off of Michael and Jeremy once.

Jeremy was highly confused as to why doctors allowed these to be in Christine's room, considering her actions in the recent past.

What Jeremy didn't know was that Christine wasn't even put into therapy. Jeremy was put into therapy for nightmares and ptsd, which was understandable. Christine, on the other hand, started gaining a sociopathic tendency after her sister died, but no therapy for her, of course.

Struggling with decision, Michael was terrified, to say the least.

Originally, Jeremy wanted to see if the pain of being in a fire would make her look at things differently for some reason, so he wanted to see her again. Apparently not.

Jeremy, being the kind person he is, actually had bought some chocolate from the gift shop for Christine as a get well gift, but he was perfectly fine with just sharing it between him and Michael.

Before Michael could say anything, he quickly opened the door in Christine's room, gently pushed Jeremy out, and said, "I sincerely apologize, but I regret to inform you that none of my precious store of Mountain Dew Red seems to have your name on it, what a shame." He knew it wasn't a good idea, but his temper was fading fast.

Christine, without missing a beat, threw a pair of freshly sharpened surgical scissors, aiming directly at Michael's head. Thankfully, she missed, even if it was by less than an inch. The instrument hit the wall directly to the left of Michael instead. You could very clearly hear the metal scissors fall to the floor with a metallic clank, echoing throughout the room.

Without looking back at all, Michael knew that it was his cue to leave. He shut the door loudly, heart pounding. He was too shaken up to speak.

How many times would Christine try to kill one of the two?

Christine was not very pleased about missing the shot. She used to have very pristine aim from practicing every day, but there wasn't exactly knife throwing practice in prison. Therefore, she was a bit rusty when it came to the skill.

Christine shouted as loud as she could, her throat burning in the process. "I will get my revenge before I leave this damned place, I'm sure of it. Jeremy Heere and Michael Mell better watch their backs."

Alas, nobody heard. All of the rooms on this floor were soundproofed.

To be completely honest, Christine didn't really have anything major against Michael or Jeremy, so she just blamed every little thing on one of them. At first she used the break up against Jeremy, but eventually she just used random things- like him glancing at her- against him. And now, she could use the Mountain Dew thing against Michael.

If there was one thing Christine wanted as much as she wanted to hurt Michael and/or Jeremy, it was to get the Squip out of her head.

The thing about Christine is that she very rarely didn't get her way.

She's used to being treated like royalty, whether it was before everything took a turn for the worse or after the fact.

Now, she could just scare people into doing things, and god, did Christine love it.

She's always been somewhat bossy even as a kid. Sure, she didn't think it would go this far, but she was so glad it did. Even the Squip was sickened by Christine's sadistic behavior at times, but it didn't dare stop her.

Although the Squip was a computer, Christine could, and would figure out away to hurt it. Often times, she used her intelligence to her advantage.

She had it all. She had the wit, the fear factor, and believe it or not, the charm.

Christine was unstoppable, and she wouldn't let prison kill her vibe.

A/N: Wow, I actually edited this chapter. (I'll probably upload another later tonight or tomorrow morning.)