3

Unedited
()past

"Stop" I giggle and attempt to open my locker.

"You stop" he closes my locker looking down at me. My back was against the lockers he look deep into my eyes.

"I need to my books Anthony" i push him back a bit.

"Wow okay you don't have any time for me" he pouts and crosses his arm.

I smile a bit and open my locker placing my books in there and grabbing my notebook putting it in my bag.

I close my locker and look over at him "i always have time for you, just not right now."

I start walking to the cafeteria he hear him follow me. "It's lunch though" he groans. 

"And lunch is were I eat" he puts his arm around my neck. I hold his hand that was over my shoulder.

"Well we always have after school" he says.

"That the sprit" i take my finger and lean his face down and give him a kiss.

()present

I wake up but I wasn't in my bed. I rub my eyes and sit up. I was in Tessa room, still gesh Logan didn't even get me home.

Did he even come to get me?

I walk downstairs, and look and see we're jake was. Instead I found chance and Tessa. I walked up to them they both smiled.

"Morning sleepy head" Tessa laughs.

"Um I thought I would be home by now" I stretch.

"I thought that too but Logan never came" that little, I knew he wouldn't come for me.

"Oh wow amazing brother, uh do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Yea upstairs, actually come with me. I have some clothes you can borrow" she grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

She gave me a toothbrush and I brushed my teeth while she got me an outfit.

"Here" she tossed an outfit I went back into the bathroom and changed.

Simple yet cute, I walk out and go to grab my phone but it's at Logan's.

I sigh and walk out the room. I jogged down the stairs back to Tessa and Chance.

"So have you guys seen jake?" I lean on the counter.

"Actually yea, he went out with Erika someone where. But love the merch" Chance says.

Hm the hoodie isn't bad.

"Thanks I guess, so he left me here alone, well not really but without not telling me anything and with no phone. Great love me brothers" I roll my eyes.

They both laugh "well you can hang with us."

Tessa smiles and I return the smile.

"How far is Logans house from here?"

"About 7 miles" Chance says most likely just saying that.

"I actually have to go to a meeting today, you can come if you want" Tessa says.

"Uh sure" I nod and with that Tessa and I walk out the house.

"It's a modeling agency you know. They most likely know you by now" he chuckles and we stand outside waiting for the uber.

"Ladies" Tristen and Kade, I think, walked past us.

I waned and Tessa smiled at them.

The uber pulled up and Tessa and I hop in, she gives the guy directions and we he starts driving.