10

()past take back what I said I just edited this

"Don't be nervous you got this" Anthony stood behind me rubbing my arms.

I look at the doors of the hospital, my bestfriend was in there.

She was returning from her vacation and the plane crashed but thankfully it wasn't all the way up. She survived it but was in the hospital recovering.

It was my first time going to see her and I guess you can say I was really nervous. Maybe because I was going to cry and I didn't want to cry in front of her.

"Go" Anthony said softly. I put my hand on the door knob and slowly opened it. When the door opened I saw her on the bed watching tv.

She looked over at the door and a smile appeared on her face. "Hey Rose" I walked in, Anthony shut the door behind me and we walked in.

"Hi" she said, I got a closer look at her face and saw how bad the scars where. Her face was full off bruises and her lip was cut. I frowned and stood next to her holding her hand.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you and Anthony" she smirks and wiggles her brows.

"Stop" I laugh a bit and look at Anthony who was laughing as well.

"Wait you guys haven't had it yet?" I feel my cheeks heat up, I once again look at Anthony who's cheek were red.

"Rose" I look at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry but your faces were priceless" she laughs.

"Anthony looked pretty shook" I laugh and look at him.

"You looked shook too" he says and kisses my head.

()present

"So we are the only ones awake?" I ask Tessa as I get some orange juice and pour some in my cup.

"Yep" she takes my cup and drinks some.

"Thanks" I roll my eyes playfully and grab a new one for me.

"Want to go wake up Chance and Anthony?" She raises her brows.

"Sure" I put the Orange juice back in the fridge.

She starts going up stairs and I follow her up.

We get to there room and she creeps in. Once we both get in i turn the lights on and start flickering them on and off.

"Wake up! Wake up! Everybody everybody! Wake up! Wake up!" Tessa sings.

I keep flickering them, that was until a pillow came flying my way. I moved out the way before the pillow hit me.

"I'm up" Chance groaned and sat up and look over at us.

"Do you have pants on?" Chance asked me.

"No I like walking around the house with no pants on cause I like it" i roll my eyes.

Anthony groaned and flipped over covering his face.

"Nope you got to wake up too" I walk over and take blanket off his face.

He looks at me not smiling but me on the other smiling. I felt to hand on my back push me and I fell on top of Anthony. This just turned awkward really fast.

I look at Anthony and he laughed and rolled over making space for me.

"No no no" I sit up and get off the bed.

Chance and Tessa were laughing, I glare at Tessa. She puts her hands up in defeat.

"Am I that bad?" Anthony sits up with no shirt on.