7

(Nessa ^)
()past
Guess whattt... it's unedited :))))
It was prom night and I was super excited. I had on a red tight dress that had a slit on both legs. My hair was straightened and I had light makeup with red lips.

"You look beautiful" Logan came in. I smiled and turned from my mirror.

He kissed my forehead and wipe his eye as if he was crying.

"Stop it you wimp" i joke and push his chest back.

"Anthony and Jake are waiting downstairs" he informs me.

"I'll be right down" I turn my mirror and put my lipstick and things inside my purse.

"And be careful okay? Prom night are the most craziest nights" he says before leaving.

"I'll be careful I promise" I smile she smiles and closes my door.

I grab my phone from the charger and put in my purse. I double check my outfit and hair and walk out my room.

I get to the step and see Anthony standing there looking more handsome than ever. His eyes widened when he looked at me and he turned around resting his hand on his forehead.

I laughed and started going down the steps. He turned back around and helped me down the last few steps. He grabbed my hand and kissed me.

"You look absolutely stunning" he twirls me.

I giggle "you look not so bad either."

"Wow I never thought you could actually look like a girl" Jake ruins the moment.

I turn around and roll my eyes. I punched his arm he groans and rubs his arm.

"Well let's get going then?" Anthony says. I turn to him and smile giving him a quickly peck on the lips.
()present

I got ready for dance, Tessa actually gave me some clothes. She gave me some red joggers and a crop top but it showed the bottom of my bra.

"You don't think this is to short?" I tug the shirt down.

"You are fine, come on" she opens the door for me. I smile and she returns.

We go downstairs and Ivan and the boys are already downstairs.

"Hola" he says.

"Hola amigo" I smile. He opens the door for me, I thank him and walk outside to the team 10 van.

"Wait" Anthony jumped in the van and sat next to me.

He looked down at what I was wearing and raised his eye brows.

I pulled the top down and looked out the window.

"Oh Anthony Nessa said she would be more than happy to dance with you" Tessa says.

Who is this nessa? She sounds like someone I would know.

-

Omg I do know her! It's Nessa Bay, like from high school.

ITS THE BITCH ANTHONY KISSED!

Wtf! When did she move out here m? When did she start dancing? How does she know Tessa? Wait will she remember me? Oh my fuck I hope she doesn't.