17

(No past today sorry <<33 and imagine Serina in the picture)
2 weeks later ...
surprise it unedited 😛
Via Serinas Snapchat today

"Chil chill chill" Alissa said as we walking into Gucci store, at the mall, for rice

"I need a new belt" rice says and walks into the store.

"He always gets something from this store" we both laugh and agree.

I've been hanging with Rice and his friends a lot. Mostly Alissa and Sommer. They are really chill and fun to be around.

"So how has it been with Anthony?" Alissa ask randomly.

Now that I think off it, i haven't actually spoken to any of the team 10 members, since I got my things out the house. I've tried calling Anthony but he doesn't pick up so I just stopped trying.

"Who?" I joke with her she laughs and Ricky or banks came behind her kissed her cheek.

"Hey Serina" he said, I smiled and waved.

Rice finally came out the store with his bag.

"Finally" I joke, he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Listen I gots to look nice" he smiles in a jerky way.

"Shut up" I laugh and shove his chest.

"So where we headed?" Banks asked.

"Home now. You coming with us Serina?" Rice looked down at me.

"I don't want to bother you guys more than I already do" I gave a quick laugh.

"Please girl you never disturb, and it's good having girls around the house" Alissa wiggles her brows.

"Fine I will" I smile and nod.

"Cool, but she is coming with me in my car" Rice pulls me closer to him.

"Whatever love birds" Banks takes Alissa to his car and we went the opposite to his car.

"You're a real flirt aren't you" I joke with him.

"Only for you, my dear" he flashes a smile and kisses my head.

---

I was scrolling through instagram when I landed on a picture of Anthony and some girls. They looked like fans but one girl didn't. She looked about 18 and was clinging on to Anthony's arm.

I observed the picture for a while until I was interrupted by Rice tapping my shoulder. I quickly shut off my phone and turned to him.

"Hey" I said nervously, gosh you can tell when I was hiding something.

"The song is done" he smiles and gives me a flash drive.

(Let's pretend that every night sis was for Anthony and Jake but idk you can imagine Serina and Rice singing it however you want to imagine it)