38

I put my bag over my shoulder and texted Logan I was leaving for the day.

I left the apartment, and walked down. I made it outside and started walking to meet Chance. He wanted to hang out since we haven't in a while.

I texted him and asked him where he was.

"Hi sir I was looking for a girl about, 4'11 and name is Serina?" I look up at Chance looking around the area.

"Well ma'am I was looking for a guy that's like 6 ft tall and looks like a coconut" I cross my arms and look around as well.

"I don't look like a coconut" he pouted.

"Sure" I laugh and hug him he hugs me back

"Chance you left and didn't even tell us where you went" A girls voice came from behind Chance, he moved over and there she was Nessa and Anthony.

"Sorry I saw Serina-" I turned around and started walking, "no no no no" he ran after me and pulled me back from my waist.

"Chance, I will cut your balls off, let me go" I push his hands down.

"Sorry" he said sarcastically.

"Well well Well, hows Nathan?" Nessa laughed, everyone just stood quite.

"Well Well Well how are all your std?" I crossed my arms.

"Feisty I see?" She rolls her eyes.

"Only for you my dear" I smirked back.

My phone vibrated:

1 new message

Rice: aye what are you doing today?

I looked at my phone then back at Nessa and Anthony and smirked.

Me: actually about to come pick you up

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up at everyone.

"We have one stop, before we do anything" I began to walk to Rice's house.

"Where?" I heard them follow me.

"Somewhere" I smirked to my self.

-

"Why are we here?" Anthony asked.

"To pick someone up now shush" I rolled my eyes and rang the door bell.

Ricky opened the door, he smiled at me but frowned when he saw who was behind me.

"Um Hey S" he looked back down at me.

"I'll be right back" I walked into the house and Ricky closed the door.

"What are they doing here?" He walked in front of me.

"They aren't staying long, where is rice?"

"Right here" he comes down the stairs and next to me.

He kisses my cheek and a smile appears on my face.

"Rice she brought Chance and Anthony" Ricky says.

"Woahh babygirl, we don't fuck with them" he says.

"Exactly" I grab his hand and walk out the front door.

I immediately see Anthony's facial expression change and so does chances. "Alright let's go" I push through them with rice still holding his hand.

"So I think I understand why you brought me" rice takes his hand out of mine and wraps it around my neck.

"Two reasons, I missed seeing you and to mess with Anthony" I smile.

"Hm, isn't that Nessa, the girl you told me about?"

"Yea they are together" I roll my eyes.

"That's low real low" he chuckles a bit.

"Well that's why I have you isn't it?" I ask.

"Of course" he kisses my head.

Anthony pov

What the hell was this! She is with rice! This is some bull shit, she is doing this on purpose.

He is kissing her head and she is smiling, I did wayyyy better than that dork.

I mean I guess we can call each other friends with benefits after what happened yesterday right? I mean I'm pretty sure that's what that means.

We were in forever 21 and I was watching Serina and rice shop together. It pissed me off how he made her smile or when he kissed her. It wasn't even that cute.

"Nessa I'll be back" I told her and made my way to Serina.

"Hey Anthony" she said with a smile while looking at an outfit in the mirror.

"Hey" I lean on the railing watching her.

"Want to come with me to try them on?" She smirked yet still not looking but at herself.

"Sure" I felt accomplished even though i didn't really request anything.

She turned around and looked around, she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the dressing room.

As soon as she closed the door things got heated quickly. Her arms wrapped around my neck instantly connecting our lips. I put my hands on her hips pulling her up so she was able to wrap her legs around my torso.

I pushed her against the wall, she started kissing my jaw down to my neck.

And things only got, sexual quicker but let's save that for next time.

I put her down, she breathed out loudly. We both got dressed into our outfits. She looked in the mirror fixing her hair "can you put this on me?" She held up a necklace.

"Sure" I grabbed it, I noticed it was the necklace gave her. It was a heart with an A in it. I smiled, she pulled her hair up and I put it around her neck.

She put her hair down, I looked at her in the mirror. She held the necklace in her hand and smiled.

"I never took it off" she chuckled to her self "I guess that kinda weird."

"No" I dragged the o a little "I think it's cute" I put my arms around her tiny body and kissed her cheek.

"Well we should get going, they probably are looking for us" she turned around.

I let go of her "uh yeah" I smiled awkwardly.

She picked up the clothes and headed out, I waited a little then left after her.

I immediately saw her with Chance and Rice talking about the clothes.

"There you are" Nessa walked in front of me.

"Yea..." I smiled a bit.

"Let's go I have more outfits to try" she started to walk.

I passed Serina on the way, I turned my head, she turned hers as well.

She gave a small wink, and turned back to the boys. I turned my head back around and smiled.