36

I felt like I was in infinite hole, and that couldn't get out and it didn't stop. I felt useless, unwanted and mostly guilt was the worse. I felt so much guilt for things I did.

I haven't left my room in days, I've been in my bed wrapped in my blanket just looking at the walls. I only get up to use the bathroom, shower, and eat. Other than that I just sit here and do nothing.

Logan has been the best though, he comes in just to talk to me about everything, about his day, even about mine and I do nothing. I just got out of the bathroom. I took a shower and my hair was still wet. I sat down on the bed and opened my computer, I went on Netflix and put on fuller house and started to brush out my hair.

The door opened but I didn't look over "Logan you can leave my sushi in the kitchen" I said.

"Is that because I'm Asian?" I looked over and saw Rice there.

"Woah, what are you doing here?" I stood up quickly and put my hands behind my back. No I'm not cutting myself don't think it.

"Well I came to check up on you" he smiled and stepped closer to me.

I couldn't help but smile, he gave me a big hug. I hugged him back, forever the smell of his cologne will be the best.

We stayed like that for a while, it wasn't awkward silence it was comfortable silence.

I let go of him and say back down on my bed, he followed my same action, expect he handed me a Starbucks latte. "Why thank you" I giggled and took a sip.

"So I heard what happened with you" he said, his face dropped and he looked down.

"How did you find out?" I asked, wondering because I didn't tell anyone about it.

"Logan told me, why did you try?" He looks back at me, i lick my lips.

"I don't feel worth it anymore" I shrug and mess with my straw. 

"I guess I thought if I was gone everyone would stop worrying about me" I look up to prevent tears from falling.

"Look at me" he puts his hand on my face, I look down at him.

"You are so worth it, I worry about you everyday and not for bad reasons. I just like to know your safe and things like that. I don't want you to ever feel like you're useless, because you are 100% not" I smiled and looked at him.

"Thanks Bryan" I sat up and bit and hugged him.

"How about we binge watch, Hannah Montana. I know you weirdly love that show" I let go and plopped down in my spot.

"I was already thinking that" I pulled off the floor. We got comfy and I continued playing the show.

Rice left sadly, he really did make me feel better. I haven't laughed in a good while. I'm really grateful that I have him in my life.

But I just couldn't stop thinking about Anthony. Everything he did reminded me of Anthony. Anthony would always jump on the bed and just cuddle up against me like I was a pillow. He would always grab my hand in the car and kiss it 100 times just for fun.

We use to watch so many shows together, just like rice and I do now. Anthony was the best thing I had in my life, he wasn't just my boyfriend, he was my bestfriend. I could be around him and not feel weird, because we would do some stupid shit also.

But it's all over now, over some stupid did TESSA did. Every time I hear her name my body just filled with anger. I don't know what possessed her to do something so cruel and awful. I played nice with her, I played the good card. I never lashed out on her for anything. I kept my cool, but this was just the last straw. She went way to far, she crossed the line completely.

But the more and more I think about it I can't figure out what I did for her to do that to me. I mean I know we haven't seen each other in a while but I don't think she would get mad over that.

Would she? Maybe she got mad at how close I was at chance? No that can't be it, she was never like that. I just can't put my finger on it, something wasn't right. Every time I think about it it makes less and less sense.

I feel like something, someone, put her up to it. But I barely knew Tessa, I only really knew her outside I didn't know her inside. I didn't know the deep secrets she had. I didn't know anything in that matter.

But I'm so gullible I let this happen to me, I let Anthony walk away from me, I let jake turn his back on me. Logan was my only friend, he will forever be more than a brother to me. Without Logan I would've been, dead.

I decided to finally get out my room, I pushed myself up and walked out into the living room.

No one was here, at last so I thought. Ayla came down Logan's room with plate in her hand.

"Oh hey" she looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey" I walked over to her hold one of my arms.

"You feeling okay?" She turned around and placed her plate in the sink and started cleaning.

"Yea I feel better, how long have you been here?" I slowly walked up to her.

"Your brother left about 30 minutes ago, so about an 1 hour" she turned the water off and grabbed a towel then turning to me.

"Oh" I nodded slowly and began to walk back to my room.

"Hey Hey" she skipped towards me "You me, girls night?"

I smiled and nodded "sure, let me get my phone" she smiled and walked in Logan's room.

I walked in my room and grabbed my phone.

One new message

Nessa: wrong person? 💀

I gripped my phone when I saw that picture. I basically almost broke it in half.

This wasn't he first time she has done this. I was getting tired, I block her and she finds a way to keep texting me.

"Hey you ready S?" Ayla called.

I looked at the door "uh yea" I turned my phone off and walked out the room.