33

Alissa finished my makeup with some nude lipstick. She stepped back and admired her work. "You look amazing Serina" she turned and put her makeup away.

I took that opportunity to stand up and look at myself in the mirror. She did an amazing job and the clothes fit me perfectly. I should start coming here more often.

"If one day you come home and your clothes are missing," I turned to face her "100% it was me" she started laughing.

"I'll keep my eye out, but let's go, the boys are waiting" she opened the door and we both walked out. I grabbed my phone and just put it on the rim of my skirt.

We left downstairs and the boys were in the kitchen table. "Hoooyahh" Alissa walked in the living room catching the attention of the boys.

Rice immediately had a reaction when he saw me. "Oh my" he stood up and grabbed my hand, he spun me around.

"You look amazing Serina" he looked at me in awe.

"Thanks you don't look so bad either" I smiled and wrapped my arm around his.

"Well uber has been outside so lets go" Banks said and walked out into the elevator.

Rice and I followed behind them. My phone vibrated i stopped and grabbed it.

1 new message

"You good?" Rice asked.

"Yea give me a minute, I'll meet you there" I said he nodded and left.

Nessa:

It was a picture of her and Anthony

It was a picture of her and Anthony. My insides tensed up and I was pissed. She knows what she is doing but she doesn't care.

I deleted the message and ran over to the elevator. "You sure you're okay?" Rice asked.

"I'm great" I looked at my phone and put it away.

---

Drake blasted through speakers of the club. When you walk in the smell of alcohol just circled you. Ricky said he would hook us up with the drinks and we all agreed to take uber home. I mean we took it here so it would make sense.

"Well I'm not wasting time" I said, I walked over to the bar.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked me. I leaned over and looked at the options.

"The best drink you guys got" I smiled and sat down on he seat.

"I got you" he turned around and started making the drink.

Honestly I'm so ready for this, "we got a table over there" rice said and pointed to the table "get me something good" he winked and walked away.

I smiled and turned back to the counter. The guy placed the drink in front of me. "Make that two thanks" I took a sip of the drink. It stung my throat going down, but the after taste was sweet.

--

At this point I couldn't even see straight, but I didn't care. I was dancing with Alissa, now Kesha was playing.

Alissa and I jumped to the song, we laughed we were just having fun. Something I haven't had in while and now I have it.

"Yo rice has been eyeing you since forever" she laughed and continued to dance.

I turned my head a bit and saw Rice, I smiled at him "hey I'll be right back" I patted Alissa shoulder.

She nodded and turned to Banks, I pushed around the drunk and sweaty people when I finally reach Rice. "I couldn't help but notice you" I smiled and stood in front of him.

"I could say the same, it's hard to miss a beauty like you" he smiled.

I bit my lip and smiled, I grabbed Rices hand and pulled it around me. "Come on" I tried to take him to the dance floor.

"I have a better idea" he pulled me out and around the people. My grip on his hand got tighter.

He pulled me out the club, and pulled me to the car.

"What are we doing here-" he stopped me from talking and crashed his lips on mine.

I didn't fight it, our lips moved in sync. His arms snaked around my waist and mine around his neck, only pulling us closer.

I moved my arm around the car finding the back door handle. I pulled it open and dragged him inside with me. He fell on top of me, he got up and closed the door. He fell back on me connecting our lips again.

He didn't want to waste time, his lips met my neck and he sucked on it.

He bit on my neck making soft moans escape my lips. It kinda reminded me of Anthony, and how he knew where to kiss me on my neck.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and I tugged on it a bit.

His hands went up my skirt, smoothly removed my under garments in one swift movement.

"Can't they see us?" I whispered looking out the front window.

He looked up then back at me "why did you think I parked all the way in the back?"

I looked back at him and smiled, I pulled his face down and we continued what we were doing.

---------------------

Yikes..... 😏

[edited by sophiachauhan0 since nat can't edit. Ily too nat <3]