27

Day 190

Last day of therapy, I can finally walk but the best thing i can go back to California by next week. But the only person who doesn't know that is Sydney, I wanted to surprise her.

"Morning elle where is Sydney?" I wheeled myself to the front desk.

"She should be coming soon, wait at the entrance" she smiled, I thanked her and made my way there.

I was really nervous, when I saw her I wanted to just stand and walk to her.

I opened the door and waited in the hallway. I saw her, her blonde hair always stood out from everyone else's. She looked up and smiled "morning Serina" she fixed her coat. When she looked up she came in for a hug.

I stood up and walked over to her, she immediately had a reaction. She dropped her clipped board and a smile appeared on her face.

"SERINA!" She laughed and hugged me.

She hugged my tightly and I hugged her back.

She stood back and looked at my legs "gosh I'm so happy for you!" She smiled even bigger.

I noticed her eyes were watering "are you crying?" I asked.

"No my eyes are sweating" she laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Aww don't cry" I hugged her again.

She breathed out and let go of me. "Never say never kid."

-

I got to the hotel, without my wheel chair for once.

I opened the door to the room with Anthony and I. Logan was in a room a few doors down.

"Hey babe" Anthony was fiddling with the tv.

I closed the door and raised my brow with a smile. "You good?" I put my things down and walked over to him.

"I can't turn on the fucking tv" he groaned.

I grabbed the control and pressed on, and it turned on.

"Wait how did you do that?" He stood up and looked at me. I waved the tv controller in the air.

"Oh, I thought you had to turn it on, like you know" he shrugged.

"Yea sure" I laughed.

I sat down on the bed and started to untie my shoes. He sat down next to me, he laid his down my shoulder and grabbed my hand.

"I'm happy" he said.

I smiled and kissed his head "why?"

He laid down on the bed, "because I'm still with you" he closed his eyes and smiled.

I crawled next to him and put his arm around my waist. "Um I know."

He looks down at me and I flash a smile. "Hm" he says seriously and laughs. He lifts my chin up and kisses my lips softly.

After the kiss and snuggled my head up against his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight princess"

---------------
Also I know super short chapter!
Ayo what's poppin?

But I need your help, comment some ideas for the book and maybe I'll use your idea?!