25

Serina pov

Oyyy it's unedited

Everything was supposed to be perfect. Anthony and I were supposed be in love. Jake was going to have to deal with it.

But everything wasn't so perfect, I am look at me I'm in a hospital bed, I can really feel my feet it even hurts to move my arm around. The only person who came to see me was Logan, that's all.

I look over my shoulder and see Logan sleeping. Gosh I feel so bad, he is sleeping in a couch that barely fits his figure. He seems uncomfortable but is still there for me.

Jake hasn't been here, even though it's only been 2 days I've been in here, it shouldn't take a brother that long to see his sister. But I mean Anthony has been here a lot too. I haven't really said much to him but I mean I'm grateful he comes. Who I would be really grateful for is Logan honestly. Logan is my bestfriend, it's a bond no one can break.

After every fight argument with Logan he still is here. I mean he is sleeping on a little couch just for me.

"Good morning Serina" the nurse walks in.

"Good morning Melinda" I smile. She brings in the breakfast and pulls a tray in front of me.

"You gonna try and eat with your left side?" She asked.

"I'll stick with my right" I grab the fork. She sighs "hunny you need to start using your left to regain your feeling."

"I will," I put a fake smile "but right now I'll use my right" I eat the eggs, honestly they don't taste as good.

"I want you to know in a few days you are starting therapy" she pats my left shoulder.

She left and I pushed he plate to the side. I grabbed my left hand with my right and stared at it. The car accident was horrible and left me with my left side of my body paralyzed. From my neck and down I couldn't feel anything.

I didn't tell Logan neither Anthony, I'm scared honestly. I don't want them to find out and feel worse. I can handle it honestly, another knock was heard at the door taking me out my thoughts.

"Uh come in" i pulled the food close. "Hey" it was Anthony.

He had a rose in his hand, I smiled at the sight. "Hi."

He came up to me and gave me the rose, I took it. "It's very pretty Anthony" I smelled it and smiled.

"How you feeling today?" He played with his thumbs and looked down. I frowned and used my thumb to lift his face up.

"I could be better" he smiled and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Serina, you know that the girl kayla, we were never a real thing" he said.

I bit my lip "how do I know that?"

He looked up at me "because I met her the day after we saw each other at the beach, she left after that I never seen her since. Then I left with you, I haven't spoken and seen her since."

I glanced down but back at him "I believe you."

His faved peeked up "really! So does this mean we aren't over."

I shook my head no with a smile, he moves over the food and put his both his hands on my face and kissed me.

"Morning love birds" we heard Logan groan and yawn.

Anthony sat back down and we both got comfortable. "Morning Logan" I said.

"How was the breakfast today?" Logan asked.

"I would prefer a burger" i smiled.

"I came as soon as I heard!" The door opened to reveal Ayla. She was breathing heavy and looked tired.

She looked at Logan and frowned. "My poor babies" she walked over to Logan and gave him a quick peck. She turned to me "oh my gosh Serina are you okay?" She placed her hand on my left hand.

"I'm fine thanks" I smiled at her.

"How did you find out about this?" Logan got up.

"Logan even if I'm not your assistant, I'm still your girlfriend and that's give me access to thing" she winks.

"Hm alright" I bent down and kissed her.

I laughed when they did that, she is like a little ant compared to him. It's really cute if I'm being honest.

While we were talking another knock was heard at the door. Wow I'm really famous aren't I.

"Come in. Again"

A doctor came in, he had a clip board in his hand and glasses glancing over the room.

"Serina Paul?" He asked.

"That's me."

"Great, im doctor Michaels, and your physical therapist" I almost shit my heart out.

"Physical therapist?" Logan looked at me.

"Yes, Serina left side, if I'm correct, was paralyzed from the car crash. I was assigned to help her regain her feeling" he smiled.

"Wait what? Serina your paralyzed!" Anthony looked at me. I didn't know what to say, I was nervous I didn't want them to find out.

"Serina why didn't you tell me" Logan ran his hand through his hair.

"I didn't want you to worry about me more, you have enough stress on you already" I hope he doesn't get mad.

"Serina I would never get mad or more stressed. We are always worried about you no matter what" Anthony put his hand on my legs.

"Yeah Serina don't ever hide something like that" Logan said.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow at 4 p.m Serina. Very nice meeting all of you" the doctor waved and walked out.

"Who wants chicken wings?" Ayla suggested.

We all said me like little kids, "I'll be on my way" she said and walked out.

"I'm going to brush my teeth" Logan clapped his hands together and walked into the bathroom, leaving Anthony and I.

He was staring at me, I felt my cheeks get red. "What?"

"You just so beautiful" he smiled.

"Yeah right, I look like a beat up slug" I laughed to myself.

"Don't say that, you look like a princess. My princess" he kissed my forehead.

---------------------------------

Yo i have a surprise you guys, who's excited?