6

()past
Unedited
"And then she told me I was annoying, just because I didn't go to her party" I stuff my face with ice cream.

I just got into a fight with this girl and she hit me pretty bad but I wasn't the one in the hospital.

"She sounds annoying to me also" Anthony says.
He curled up on my stomach.

"She was, then she wants to come and try to fight me. No fucking way, I punched that bitch" I was pretty mad you could say.

Anthony came to my house after school since I got suspended.

"I know I heard ambulances at front, did you kill her?"

I laugh a bit at his question.

"I could of but I didn't" he laughs and shakes his head.

I put the ice cream down and push my self downwards on the bed so I'm leveled with him. I turn over and look him in the eyes.

I hold his face with my hands and kiss him softly. He pulled me closer by my waist and smiled in the kiss.

"I love you Serina" he says.

I smile and caress his face with my thumb.

"I love you more" I kisses me again.

"But i love you more" I groan and throw my head back.

"Don't start this" I laugh he puts his head in my boobs and cuddles them.

I laugh even more and push his head back "stop Anthony."

"This is way more comfortable than a pillow, they are so fluffy" he keeps moving his head more into them.

"Stop babe" I lift his head up and he pouts.

"Why are you so cute?" He says.

"Because my mom and dad made me and god decided to make me cute" I shrug.

"That made no sense" he squints his eyes.

"Then stop asking questions" I giggle.

()present

"Wake up!" Jake screams. I roll over and cover my head with the pillow.

"Ohio!" Chance screams and they both jump on me.

"Stop!" I throw the pillow at them. "Wake up then" Jake says.

I squint at him and sit up. "You're so annoying" I groan and swing my lips over the bed and rub my eyes.

I get up and slowly make my way to the bathroom.

I open the door and close it quickly.

"Dammit" my eyes where wide. Fuck fuck fuck.

I just saw Anthony in a towel. That's so awkward! I didn't even bother knocking that's what I get.

He did look kind off hot tho- "you can go in now" Anthony opens the door and laughs.

I give a small smile and my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Thanks" I say quickly and get in the bathroom.