23

This chapter is unedited as usual but my be hard on some of you...... sorry guys <3

"What the hell is your problem Serina!" Jake yelled, he walked closer to me only making my walk backwards.

"Jake we don't need this right now" Logan stood up in front of me.

"You knew where she was and didn't fucking tell me!" Jake only got louder.

"Yes I did know! What's the big deal she is 19 already!" Logan got a little loud. I looked over at Anthony and he was shacking his head no.

"I don't care she is out little sister! And you let her leave town and a man whore who cheated on out little sister!" He screamed.

"Jake what the fuck man!" Anthony got into it now.

"Shut up Anthony!" Jake hollered.

"Stop it! All of you" I stepped in between all three of them.

"Listen Jake you need to let me be free, I know you're my brother and everything and all you want is the best for me but you need to let me be. I'm not the little girl I use to be anymore I got my life under control" I said quietly.

I looked at Jake and he sighed but he looked pissed still.

"You lying bastard" a girl walked into the kitchen. She looked like the girl from instagram that was on Anthony.

Anthony looked at her and his eyes grew wide. "Who is she?" I asked him.

She turned to me and put her hands on her hips. "I'm his girlfriend, who are you?"

G-girlfriend? Did she just say girlfriend? As in Anthony's girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?" I questioned her and looked over at Anthony.

Anthony didn't say anything, he just sighed and ran his threw his hair. "Serina I told you it wouldn't be good if you went with him" Jake said.

I didn't say anything, I just felt sameway I felt when Anthony cheated on me. I felt like the whole in my heart was now getting bigger, I felt betrayed and used.

I looked at Anthony and back at the girl. "You cheated on me again Anthony" I told him.

"Serina please let me explain" he came up to me and put his hands on my arms. I slowly removed his arms and stepped back.

"What did I do to you?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"What did I do for you to cheat me like shit Anthony! Because I did nothing to you! I actually loved you gosh I was so fucking wrong" I said and pushed him back. I walked down the hallway into my room. I slammed the door and fell against the door. I brought my knees to my face and cried.

I was basically chocking on my tears, I couldn't help it. I trusted him I thought he was different I was so wrong and I behind the idiot I fell for him.

I didn't know what to feel anymore, I felt broken like someone took half my heart. It was like Anthony took me as a puppet and plays with me until he gets bored of me and lets me fall and gets a new puppet. And I allowed him to that to me... use me.

I got up from the floor, tears blurring my version. I wipe my eyes and grabbed my suit case from under the bed. I went to the closet and grabbed all my clothes and put them in the suit case. I put my things inside of it and zipped it.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, my lock screen was a picture and I. I turned it off and put it in the my pocket.

I grabbed my suit case and walked out the room, "lets go home Jake" I walked into the kitchen.