34

Vía Rices instagram

Rice: one of the best 👏🏻💛Tags: serinapaul

Tags: serinapaul

Likes: 878,990

I woke up in Bryans bed with the biggest headache and a pain in my thighs that was unbearable. I massage them and got up, I stumbled over to the bathroom. I swung the door open and closed it again. I looked for the little bag I left here before I left.

I found it and unzipped it grabbing my toothbrush. I found the toothpaste and started brushing. I washed out my mouth and splashed cold water on my face. I dried off my face and let my hair down from the bun I had. I ran my hand through my hair. I noticed I had Bryan's sweater on and some of his pants. I smiled, I remember when Anthony used to get mad when I use to grab this but always use to think I was the cutest thing ever when I had them on.

But I don't want to think about him, I opened the door and walked into his room. Bryan was there sitting at his computer.

"Hey you're up" he turned around in his chair and patted his lap.

I walked to him very tired like, I sat down and laid my head on his shoulder. I could smell his cologne and I loved it. "Your tired" he laughed and turned around to face the computer again.

"Yea I am" I moved my head a bit to see what he was doing.

"What are you editing?"

"Reacting to Danielle Pastas new video" he said, I laughed a bit and just watched him.

"Rice" banks came in his room but stopped when he walked in.

"Awwww am I interrupting something?" He put his camera up.

"I mean I guess but what's up?" I lifted my head of his shoulder.

"We have some bad news" he sucked his teeth.

"What?"

"Check Teamtens page bro" he passed him his phone.

Teamtenofficial instagram

"What the hell?" Rice clicked on it

Supposedly Banks assaulted Meg, my brothers assistant, at the same club we were at. "There's a video about it too" Banks leaned on the door frame.

Rice put the phone down and turned to his computer, with me still on his lap. He went on YouTube and typed in 'Jake Paul' the video was first on the uploads.

Rice skipped to the part and we all watched the video. 

"This is bull shit" I said when he paused it.

"Did you actually like grip her by the neck?" Rice asked.

"No dude! It's all a lie" he seemed pissed. I got off of Bryans lap and walked to the bed. I unplugged my phone and put it in the jackets pocket.

"Where you going?" Rice stood up.

"To my brothers house" I put on my sneakers I left here and walked out the house.

-----

Once I pulled up I took like a few pictures with fans. I mean I had no right to take my anger out on them.

Once I was done, the guard let me into the house. I started knocking on the door, the door opened to reveal Anthony.

To be honest, I wasn't prepared to see him. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to talk to Jake" I crossed my arms.

He looked at what I was wearing "what are you wearing?"

"Rice let me borrow his clothes" I smirked.

"Let her in Anthony" Jake said. Anthony looked at my outfit one last time and let me in.

I walked past the stairs to the work area. Jake was the only one there looking through papers. "How could you jake?"

He looked up at me with a confused face "what?" He looked back down.

"You faked the video, i know when you're lying" I put the papers down that he held in his hands.

He looked up at me "are you serious?"

He looked mad, I took a step back "yes Jake im serious!"

"My own sister is against me" he crumbled the paper in his hand.

"Jake you lied! That isn't fair to Banks" I balled up my fist.

"No I didn't! Why were you at the club anyway?" He brought that up.

"Because I can do whatever I want Jake! And that is not the point."

He sighed and rubbed his temples "where is my little sister? Because I know this party slut isn't my sister" he pushed the table to the side and walked away.

I felt like someone stabbed my heart and didn't break the hole now, it broke the whole thing. I stood there in shock, in pain. Those were the most hurtful words Jake has ever told me. I looked up to prevent the tears to come down.

"Hey" Chance walked past me but walked back towards me "hey hey hey what's wrong?" He stood in front of me.

I looked at him and closed my eyes, I left the tears fall. "Come on" he put his arm around my shoulders and walked me outside.

"What happened?" He opened his car.

I sat in his car and waited for him to get in. "Ask Jake, i'm his new party slut sister" I brought my knees up to my face.

"Wait what?" He said while pulling out of the drive way.

"I don't want to talk about it, drop me off at logans house please" I looked out the window.

"It'll be okay. I promise" I could tell he had a smile on his face.

My life is a mess, this wasn't how it was supposed to be, like this. It was supposed to be amazing. I would be modeling, Anthony and I will be together, I'm with rice though, Jake will still be the best brother. That's not the case anymore. I feel like I cause so much pain to people. I'm always a reck I can never be happy. Something comes and ruins everything. It's like I'm not wanted around.

Maybe Im not wanted anywhere, maybe I wasn't supposed to be on earth anymore.