32

"Serina!" Anthony came into my room pissed.

"What?" I stood up and came in front of him.

I could tell he was pissed when his nostrils flare a bit, when his jaw clenches and his veins are more visible on his arms. 

"Hey what's wrong?" I went to grab his hand but he pulled back.

"Don't act like you don't know" he balled his fists.

"Know what?" I looked at him confused.

"The video! You love Nathan even though we are together!" He yelled.

"Hey what's going on!" Logan came out.

"Babe chill what are you talking about" I tried to put my hand on his chest. He pushed my arm down "yo don't touch her like that!" Logan pulled him back.

"Don't call me babe, it's officially over Serina" he threw a rose and paper on the floor and left the house.

I picked up the things the note read...

Serina,

Happy one month baby girl. I love you so much. Meet me on the roof at 7 pm <3

I felt my eyes water, I don't even know what I did. I felt the tears come down, "hey hey don't cry" Logan hugged me.

"I don't know what I did Logan" I wiped my tears.

I remembered he said video "give me your phone."

I put my hand out, he placed his phone in my hand and I opened it looking for YouTube.

'Serina Paul and Anthony' is all I had to type because the first thing was cheating video.

I clicked it and l what I heard was horrible. It ended and I played it again.

"That doesn't sound right" Logan grabbed the phone and listened again.

"I never said that Logan" I frown.

I thought of when I even brought up Nathan and Anthony. Then it hit me when I was with Tessa.

"I have to go" I grabbed my things from my room and left the house.

-

I got out the car and knocked at the door.

"Hey se-" Erika said.

"Where is Tessa?" I said and walked in.

"I'm right here" she came out from the living room.

I walked up to her and just slapped her. It kinda felt good too.

"What the hell Serina!" She held her face. I heard people come downstairs.

"I know what you did. You backstabbed me Tessa." I pushed her. 

"Did what!?" She pushed her balance balance back.

"You posted that video of me 'cheating'. That's all fake! You edited that" I yelled at her in a duh tone.

"Oh" she said quietly.

"I knew it. Are you mad at me? Jealous? Cause I never did anything wrong to you" I yelled.

"Serina" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned it was Chance, I pulled my shoulder from his arm. I looked around him, Anthony was there, it just hurt looking at him.

"No, she messed up and ruined the only thing that I actually loved" I turned back to her "I hope you're so happy" I pushed passed Chance.