13

()past unedited
"And when im with you I loose my mind, give me a signnnn hit me baby on more time" I dance around the kitchen in with no pants on and with a spoon in my hand alone.

As I was dancing the music cut off. I stopped dancing and frowned I turn around to face Anthony and Chance.

"What are you guys doing home so early?" I asked and hide behind the counter.

"We've been home" Chance cracks a smile.

"You saw the whole thing?" I bite my lip and put my spoon down.

"Yeaa and we got it on film" Anthony says.

"Delete that" I walk over to Anthony and try to find his phone.

"Sorry, I love you and everything but no" he puts the phone in the air.

I groan and grab my phone from the speaker.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I throw my self on the bed and open instagram.

"Are you mad at me?" Anthony comes in the room and lays on top of me.

I turn off my phone and rest my head on the bed.

"No" I close my eyes and sigh.

"That's good" he rolls to the side.

"You are lucky I like you to much" I flick his cheek.

"I know" he laughs and kisses me.

()present

"I was walking down the street trying to distract myself oh wait thats someone else" I sing and make dinner for myself.

Everyone left and I was left alone in the house so I decided to have a dance party.

"I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying, not to think about you, oh no no I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying not to give into you. Oh with my feeling on fire I guess I'm a bad liar" I open the fridge and grab the milk.

"What are you trying?" Someone says. I scream and drop the milk on the floor.

I turn around and see Anthony sitting on the stool.

I stop the music and look at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came home earlier than everyone else did, what are you doing?" He laughs at the last part.

"Noting, just making macaroni and cheese." I turned to the stove and checked on it.

"Oooo let me have some" he gets off and goes on the stove.

"No, I made this for me" I groan and cover the pot.

"When you thought no one was home, now I'm here so I'm having some" he opens the cabinet above us and grabs to plates.

"Fine" I open the pot and give him some and my self some.

I put my plate on the island and lean on the counter eating it. Anthony sits back down and starts eating his.

It was awkwardly quiet, just us two eating.

"You know when you were singing it reminded me of when Chance and I caught you singing" he laughs to himself.

"Good old days" I give a quick laugh and look down at my food.