18

()past you know the fucking drill ... unedited

"Promise me something" Anthony sat in front of me.

"Okay" I put my phone done and look straight at him.

"Promise me that you will never cheat or play me and I'll promise the same"

I stuck my pinkie out and he stuck his out. I wrapped my pinkie around his.

"I promise" I smile and so does he. I give him a quick peck on the lips.

()present about 3 days later

"This is a good spot" I told Alissa.

Alissa, Rice, Banks, Sommer and I all went to the beach for the day.

"Yeah lets leave our stuff here" Alissa placed her things down and so did everyone else.

I laid out a towel and put my bag on the corner so it wouldn't move around.

I took off the sun dress and put it in my bag.

"What a view" I turned around and Rice has vlogging me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit.

"Lets go walk around the beach" Sommer asked.

"I'll go" I looked at Alissa.

"I'll go as well" the girls stood up but the guys stayed on the sand with there phones out.

"Okay well bye" Alissa and Sommer stood up.

We started to walk along the shore line. The water was cold yet warm.

It was a perfect day to be at the beach. I can relax, I can swim I just love the beach.

"So how did the diss track go?" Sommer asked.

"It went well, a lot of people didn't like it but others loved it so yeah you know how what went" I shrug.

"I mean I bought it on iTunes and I really like it" Alissa nodded.

"Especially when you dissed Anthony" Sommer laughed.

"Yeah" I laugh. While we were walking a football landed on front of me.

"Throw that back princess" a guy said, I picked it up and looked at the guys.

When I made eye connection, I dropped the ball. It was Anthony and the rest of team 10.

"You guys can keep walking" I told the girls.

"Okay" they started walking, I turned to Anthony and walked over there.

He walked to me as well, honestly I didn't know what to say to him.

"Here" I give him the ball.

He takes it while still looking at me.

"Long time" he says.

"Yeah long time" I sigh and cross me arms.

"Serina!" Tessa comes at me and tackles me to the sand.

We both and I hug here she hugs me back.

"I've missed you so much!"she giggled.

She got up and helped me up from the floor.

"I've missed you too" I smiled. Honestly I really did miss being with Tessa. I really just missed being in the team 10 house.

"We really need to link up girl" she punches my shoulder lightly.

"I would love too" I smile big.

We were cut off when Jake called Tessa over.

"Sorry I have to go, but I'll see you soon" I gave her one last hug and with that she left. But one person was still there.

"I like your new song with Rice" he said with with arms crossed.

"Thanks I tried" I smiled a bit and raised my brows.

"Why did you say that about me?"

"What? That you cheated on me" I cross my arms and put weight on my right side.

"Serina, I thought you were over that" I whispered yelled.

"Well I was but you never called me back or texted me back" he sighed and ran his through his hair.

"You're mad over that? Real mature Serina" really? Does he really think what he did was okay?

"Yeah, yeah I got mad because I thought we were a 'thing' but I thought so wrong. You're still a jerk like you always were" I ball up my fist.

"Listen Serina I didn't text back or call back because of your brother. So you need to have a talk with him and not get so pissed" he huffed out air at the last part.

"Jake had something to do with this?"

"Yeah, he didn't let me on the phone for some stupid reason" he quite down.

"The reason was me you idiot" I roll my eyes.

It got awkwardly quite between us. I was really upset at Jake for not letting Anthony on the phone. Like who those he think he is. Because I know he isn't Anthony's parents.

"Um real quick did you actually kiss Rice?" He licked his lips and looked at me.

Aww he is so adorable.

"No I didn't, you still care about me" I teased him.

"Well hell yea I'm still worried about you" he gives a quick laugh.

The more I think about him the more I just want to be with him. I just want to be wrapped him his arms. I just love the thought of being around the kid. What I said was so unexpected but I said it.

"We should like run away" I laugh awkwardly.

"What?" He laughed a bit but went serious.

"Like just you and I, alone together far from people we know" I laughed and looked down.

"Wait, are you serious?" I looked up and nodded.

"I'm up for that," he smirks "but there is no way in hell Jake would allow it."

I roll my eyes and look at him "dude we don't tell them" I say in a duh tone.

"When do you want to 'run away'?"

"I don't know, I didn't really plan any of this" I suck my teeth and bite the inside of my cheek.

"Tomorrow works?" He asked.

"Yea" I nod.

"Okay I guess we are running away" he laughs.

"I guess we are" I laugh as well.

"I should go, Alissa and Sommer are probably wondering what I'm doing" I nod and walk away to find the girls.

I can't believe he actually went through with this. I didn't even mean to say that out load. But fuck it, we are running away. Ew that sounds to cliche, so I'll call it vacation.

-------------

For people who wants Anthony and Serina back together 🤘🏻✌🏻