9

()past I got news........ it ....... unedited *smirks*
"Anthony" I yell.

He comes and burst through the door. "What!"

I laugh at how cute he was. I stand up and walk over to hug him. He hums a 'what' but eventually hugs me back.

I embrace the smell of his cologne. I just stand there hugging him.

"You okay princess?" He says, I left my head up a bit and rest it on his chest but still being able to look at him.

"Yes I'm perfect" I look back down.

He laughs and picks me up a bit and takes me to the bed. He lays me down and lifts my head up a bit. He stares at me and leans down kissing me softly.

I held his face while he put his hands on both sides of me.

()present

"Get ready?" Jake opens the door to my room.

"Why?" I get off the bed.

"We are going to a fair" and with that he closes the door.

I get off my bed and get get some clothes. I picked out a white cropped of the shoulders shirt with some boyfriends jeans and black vans.

For my hair, I just let it be leaving it down.

I walked out to be greeted by Anthony, Chance and Tessa.

"Wow look at this smexy mama" Tessa flips her camera on me.

I smile and give a small twirl.

She giggles and turns off her camera. I felt like I should do the same so I opened snap chat and started to record her.

"Is that Tessa?" She turned and started laughing posing.

Chance came behind her and posed how she was. I started laughing and the snap stopped.

"I'm sorry but Chance won the competition" I show the video.

"Oh my gosh" she turned to him and he shrugged.

"Sorry but my inner Kendall Jenner" we all laughed.

Jake came downstairs with Erika in his hand. "You guys ready?" (i'm leaving that mistake because y'all just made it funny as hell)

We all said yes and we were out the door.

--

"Lets go on the ferris  wheel" Tessa jumped up. 

"Lets go" Jake filmed up walking to the Ferris wheel.

"Okay so Tessa and Chance, Erika and I of course, Martinez twins together, uncle Nathan had to come with us so that leaves Anthony and Serina" Anthony and I both look up at Jake at the same time.

"We can't go alone?" I ask him hoping he says yes.

"Yea but it wouldn't be any fun" he smirks and they all start walking to the Ferris wheel.

I make my way there and we all wait in line.

"Maybe it won't be so bad" Tessa says. I look at her and shake my head no.