12

()past unedited 😌
"Hey gorgeous" someone came and slapped my ass.

"What the fuck man!" I turn around and push the guy off.

"Aw come on baby" he laughs.

"You need to leave me the fuck alone" I try to get away from him but he grabs my wrist.

"Stop!" I yell at him which causes a group to form.

"See now you caused a audience" his grip gets harder on my wrist.

"I'm warning you to stop before something happens" I whisper to him.

"Like what" he laughs.

"Yo bitch" Anthony comes out the crowd and throws a punch at the guys face. The guys lets go off me and falls to the ground.

"Like that" I say. Anthony comes to me and checks my wrist.

"He held you tight" he sounded pretty pissed off.

"It's fine its just going to bruise a bit" I rub my wrist and smile at him.

"Why didn't you call me or something" he looks at me.

"Because I could of handled it" i look around and people were looking.

Anthony turns and looks at everyone. "You can leave" everyone starts to leave.

"Next time please call me or something okay? I don't want this to happen to you ever again" he puts his hand on my face.

"I will" I smile he smiles as well and leans down kissing me softly.

()present

I snuggle up against my body next to me.

Wait the body next to me?

I wake up and look up, please don't be a rapist.

I look up and see Anthony.

ANTHONY!

I jump out the bed and fall on the floor. Anthony open his eyes and looks at me. "What are you doing?"

I get off the floor and rub my head "i should ask you the same thing."

He looks around and notices he isn't in his room. His eyes get wide and he gets of my bed. "Anthony" he slowly looks at me.

"Serina" he says.

"Do you think we.." he slowly says.

"No! Don't say it we didn't" I tuck a hair behind my ear.

"I'm just going to brush my teeth" I walk over to the door and leave the room.

"Morning" Tessa says as she walks past the room.

"Morning" I walk to the steps and Anthony steps out the room as well.

"Morning Anthony.... ANTHONY!" Tessa turns around and runs towards me.

"What is he doing in your room!" She shakes me.

"I don't know but nothing happened I promise" I shake my head yes.

She looks at Anthony and back at me. "Hm okay" she lets go of me and goes back where she was going.

--

I finished my business and walked out the bathroom.

I jog down the steps to be greeted by Jake. I slow down at the last step and stand in front of him.

"You kissed Anthony?" He crosses his arms. Fuck I knew he wouldn't be happy about it. Jake almost murdered the man when I told him what happened.

"Who-" he cuts me off.