14

()past  edited ........... oh fuck auto correct I mean unedited

"What?" I asked and turned to Anthony.

"Nothing" he shrugs and looks to the side.

"You don't like it" i frown, we were at Forever 21 and I was trying on outfits.

"Duh" he says and rolls his eyes.

"Then why are you looking sad?" I turn back around to the mirror and look at the outfit.

"Because of this" Anthony puts his hands on my butt.

"Anthony stop" I take his hands off and laugh.

"What? It's distracting" he groans and leans his his back.

"Gosh" I laugh and grab a new outfit to try on.

()present

Last night was a night I can say.

I mean I woke up to Anthony in his boxer and I was half naked. Yea I freaked out and ran out his room in the middle of the night but other than all of that I was okay.

"Morning" I walked up to the kitchen table and rested my head in my hands.

"You good?" Nathan ask me with Chad next to him.

"Hm?" I looked up and they both looked at me weird.

"Oh I'm great" I flashed a smile and closed my eyes.

"Morning" Jake came to the kitchen and smacked the counter loudly, which shot me up.

"I'm up" I said with my arms out.

"Okay? Morning sis" Jake grabbed his water bottle and kissed my forehead.

"Brother and sister goals" Chad says.

"Hm" I smile and leave the kitchen into my now destroyed room because Jake tore it down.

So I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom changing into some black joggers and a Jake Paul cropped shirt.

I let my hair down and that's really it. I looked in the mirror to check my outfit. Then I saw it the hickeys, I pulled the shirt down and saw it all over my collarbone.

"Fuck" I whisper to my self. I look around the bathroom for makeup or something.

Nothing.

The only person I know that had I could use was Tessa but she would want to know why and I don't know what to tell her. 

I opened the bathroom and made a run for it into Tessa's room.

"You are in a rush" I stopped at the top of the stairs and to see Chance there.

"Ohhh h-hey Chance" I put my hair in front of my chest.

"Move your hair" he said.

"No" I hold my hair downwards on my chest.

He rolled his eyes and tickled my sides, I tried to hard not to laugh but I broke out in giggles. He looked at my chest "SERINA MACIE PAUL" he whispered yelled.

"What?" I acted like I didn't know what he was looking at.

"Who gave them to you" he pointed at my hickeys.

"Jesus" I squint one eye and nod.

"Was this Anthony?" His eyes grew wide.

"No" I dragged on the O.

"Serina" he put his hand on his forehead.

"Please don't tell Jake or no one in that sense" I shook his arm.