3: The Night Before The Met Gala (EDITED)

Nina's POV:

I was laying in my bed, unable to move because of how tired I am. I just finished filming for my new movie.

My doorbell rang, even though how tired I was I still stood up and make my way to open the door.

"Who's there? I asked

"Open up b*tch" Julianne said
I opened the door and saw Julianne standing with a box of pizza in her hand

"I know you're exhausted, but I also know that you won't eat dinner because you're too damn f*cking lazy to move. So I brought pizza" she said excitedly. Gosh, I really love this girl.

"Awwww, you're so sweet Juls, c'mmon lemme give you a hug" I said.

----------------

We were sitting on my bed, eating a box of pizza and watching America's Next Top Model.

"Tomorrow's the Met Ball" she said

"Wanna be my date?" She added

"Oh Julianne, y'know I'd love to, but I'm too exhausted. I just wanna sleep for a whole week" I gagged. She frowned and then she said.

"C'mon Neens! You have to!" She inisted

"But why?" I said, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Because I've heard that Mr. Smolderhalder will be there" she joked.

"What?" I said with confusion.

"Kidding" she said and then she burst out into laugther

"Oh my gosh, if you could just see your reaction" she said, still laughing at me.

"Shut up!" I said, and then I hit her with a pillow.

"You have to go because!" She exclaimed.

"There will be single, hot young men in there!" She said in a whispery voice.

"Y'know I don't have time for that" I said and I rolled my eyes at her. 

"What? d'you wanna grow old alone?" she asked.

"Remember, you're not a vampire! you don't have an eternity" she said, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I'll think about it" I said

"Ugh! you suck!" She said, hitting me with a pillow.

"I thought you said I'm not a vampire?" I gagged

"Well you still suck!" she said and then she rolled her eyes at me.

I just laughed and continued eating my pizza.

She grabbed the pizza from my hand, my eyes widened at her "hey!" I said.

"Don't eat my pizza!" She said. I laughed.

"But why?" I asked her a bit laughing.

"Because! I brought this as a bribe!" She exclaimed. I laughed.

"If you're not going to be my date at the Met Ball then you don't have any right to eat my pizza" she sassed and then she took a bite of my pizza.

I throw my head back and laughed. This girl isn't gonna stop until I said yes.

I smiled "Okay, I'll be your date" I said. She looked at me smiling.

"What made you change your mind?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I'll do anything for pizza" I joked, then I snatched my pizza from her hand. We both laughed.