7: Mcdonald's with Smoldy

Nina's POV:

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me when he saw me touching my forehead and I am sure like hell that I look like I'm in pain, I just smiled at him.

"Yeah, just headache" I said to Ian.

"Lemme make it up to you" He said, I frowned.

"I'll take you home" He added, what? He's really gonna do that?

"No you don't have to" I said, Yes, I want to but I'm too damn shy to tell you.

"What? Are you rejecting me again?" He said jokingly, I smiled at him, this guy's not gonna stop until I'd let him to. I winced because of the pain. I think he noticed it.

"Looks like your headache is bad" he told me.

"You're too pretty to take a cab by the way" He said, I blushed, yep, he is totally flirting with me.

-----------

(Inside Ian's Car)

"Have you moved to another house? Or just the same?" He asked while starting the engine.

"I didn't" I said. He turned on his mp3 player.

"What song do you like? I don't want you to get bored while we're on a roadtrip" He said and then he smirked at me.

"Uhhhmmm... Special by Six60" I said while smiling. I remember the times when we were inside the car going somewhere, he's always the one driving and I'm always on the shotgun seat. He would let me play any song that I want, even if he hates it. He would also let me sing at the top of my lungs while singing along with the song. He would just smile at me and say 'you're crazy, but that's why I love you'. Good old times, I actually miss it.

"Why aren't you singing like crazy?" He asked in a funny tone.

"That's the reason I let you choose the music, I want you to get wild" he added jokingly. I chuckled.

"You won't like me when I'm crazy and wild Mr. Somerhalder" I joke back at him.

"We've been together for 2 years, duh!" He said and then he rolled his eyes.

"I've seen the worst, trust me" he said while making face. I laughed and hit him on his shoulder.

"The next time you hit me, you're gonna have to take me out for a lunch" he said in a serious tone.

"What?" I said while laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious" he said while looking at me and then back on the road, I laughed and hit him again.

He caught my hand and held it.

"Okay, that's settled then, you owe me a lunch" he said while looking at me, and then he let go of my hand, I'm not able to talk for a couple of seconds. Because we just had a skin to skin contact.

"I'm just gonna call you or text you whenever I'm free" he said and then he smirked. I chuckled. All of a sudden my stomach rumbled and it's embrrassing. I remembered I haven't eaten my lunch.

"Was that your stomach?" He asked me

"Uhhhmmm... yeah" I said shyly. God I wish I could die right now.

"You skipped a meal aren't you?" He said in a suspicious voice.

"Yeah, I skipped lunch" I said to him.

"Okay, we're going to Mcdonald's" he said, turning the car on a different route.

"What?" I asked with confusion

"You said you've skipped your lunch and right now" he explained and then he looked at his wristwatch.

"It's almost midnight, so clearly, you also skipped your dinner" he said, what is this guy trying to do?

"I'll eat when I get home" I told him.

"No, we're going to Mcdonald's right now and we are going to eat it in your house" he said and then he smiled at me.