1: At Selena Gomez's House (EDITED)

2 months after

Nina's POV

(After watching the news about Ian & Nikki's divorcement)

"Oh my gosh! did Nikki Reed really cheat on Ian and made him believe that he's the father of her baby?" Selena said in shocked.

"That's a shocker!" She exclaimed

"I know right" I  agreed still looking at the television.

"Well, that only means one thing" she said in a teasing voice.

"What?" I asked with confusion.

"You & Glenn broke up 4 months ago and now Ian is finally available in the market. 1 plus 1, equals?" She said totally teasing me.

"Oh God no! Stop! Me & Ian are over, a long time ago" I said defensively.

"Never say never" she said mocking me and looking at me with suspicious eyes.

"Wait, that's bieber's song right?" I gagged.

Her mouth fell open and she hit me in the arm "Shut up!" She said while laughing.

"You know, Ian's not gonna want to reconcile with me, after I declined his marriage proposal" I said, suddenly all serious.

"What? I'm sure he'll not be able to resist your Dobreva Fire" she mocked.

"I don't have any plans of seducing him" I sassed at her.

"Me and him? it's impossible" I said. Is it really impossible? I shrugged the thought out of my mind.

She looked at me intently "You and him, it happened once, so it's not impossible" she said, well she has a point.

"What is that I'm sensing? Are you disappointed that Ian might not wanna date you again because you broke his heart into gazillion pieces?" She said while raising an eyebrow.

"No!" I lied, "It's just that, I don't have any feelings for him anymore and I'm sure he feels the same way" I explained, she raised an eyebrow. Do I really have no feelings for him? I questioned myself.

"Really?" She asked with suspicion in her voice.

"Really" I said flatly.

"Okay, whatever" she said while eating her fries. Oh thank God she finally stopped interrogating me.

"So, how about you and Abel? Y'guys good?" I asked, just to shift the subject.

"Yeah, we're good! Everything's good actually, never been in such a smooth flowing relationship before" she said. I can see in her eyes that she's genuinely happy. I'm so happy for her. She deseved it, after all of the things that she's been through with her bieber drama.

"Good for you" I said smiling.

"Hey! That's my song!" She said, and we both laughed.

"Speaking of Abel" she said and then she looked at her watch "I'm about to meet him in 20 minutes" she said.

When will I be able to find my own Abel type of guy? I said in my mind.