8: Movie Night With Nina

Ian's POV:

"Yeah, I skipped lunch" She said, I rolled my eyes, this girl is always skipping a meal since when we're together.

"Okay, we're going to Mcdonald's" I said.

"What?" she asked, all confused.

"You said you've skipped your lunch and right now" I said and then I looked at my wristwatch, gosh, it's almost midnight

"it's almost midnight, so clearly, you also skipped your dinner" I said, back then I'm always reminding her not to skip meals, she's a busy girl but that is not an excuse to skip a meal.

"I'll eat when I get home" She said, she's always so stubborn.

"No, we're going to Mcdonald's right now and we are going to eat it in your house" I insisted, I need to make sure she'll eat.

------------

(Nina's House)

"Home sweet home" I said to her jokingly, she just chuckled, I know she's feeling so awkward right now. But I can't just stop caring about her. I've always cared for her.

"Hmmmm I know you're not that comfortable with that tight dress you're wearing" I said to her while looking at her body.

"So you can change into your pj's, I'll just set up the food at the dining table" I added.

"Okay, I'll be right back" She said, I know this girl very well, it sucks that we stopped caring for each other, everything between us just stopped since we broke up. I put the food on the dining table and get it out of it's paper bag. I sat on the chair and wait for Nina to comeback. When Nina came back, she's wearing her pink pj's. She sat on the chair next to me. I noticed that she also took a shower because her hair is wet and she doesn't have a makeup on. She's still so beautiful, I thought.

"So you're back" I muttered, she smiled.

"Yep, I am" she said.

"Here you go" I passed her a cheese burger & fries.

"Eat up, you're so skinny" I said in a serious tone.

"It is because I'm hitting the gym" she said in her defense.

"Nope, it's because you like to skip meals" I said mocking her. She smiled

"Okay I give up" she said and then she laughed.

"Are you hungry too? That's why you also wanted to eat Mcdonald's?" She asked me, looking at me with wondering eyes.

"Nope, It's just that I need to make sure that you'll eat" I said to her, she blushed and didn't say anything.

"The night is still young, wanna watch a movie?" She asked me, I was unable to speak for a moment. She wants my company and I dunno why but it makes me so happy.

"But I thought you have a headache?" I asked her with confusion.

"Yeah, but I'm all better now, I guess I just needed a good shower" she said and then she smiled, this time I was the one who blushed. So before she notice it, I looked away.

"Alright, I'll let you choose the movie neens, whatever you want" Just like the old times, I thought.

"Okay, I'll be right back" she said and she quickly stood up and made her way to her room, that is where she's keeping all of her dvd's.

She looked back at me and said "you can put our food in the living room, I'll be back in a bit"

I did what she said, I put the food on the table of the living room and sat on the couch. I missed sitting on this couch. I remember the times when me and Nina used to cuddle in here.. I removed my coat and let it sit on the couch. When Nina is back she has a Freaky Friday cd on her hand.

"Really? Lindsay Lohan?" I asked her jokingly, we used to watch it most of the times. It's on her list of 'Movie Marathon Worthy'.

"Yes, my all time favorite" she said while smiling. I know Nina, I know.

Nina sat beside me and we started to dig in to our fries while watching the movie. She didn't say a thing. She doesn't want to be bothered when she's watching.

"You know what, I miss this" I said to her, she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? Watching Freaky Friday?" She asked me, I rolled my eyes.

"No, us" I said, she didn't say a thing.

"I mean, us hanging out, we've never really had a proper conversation since we broke up" I said to her in all honesty.

"Well it is because you're so salty about me!" She said mocking me. I chuckled

"I know and I'm so sorry about it" I said to her.

"It's fine, really, I understand you" she said, she's a very understanding person since then.

"Now, can we enjoy the movie?" She said while rolling her eyes, I just laughed.

When it's already halfway of the movie, I looked at Nina and noticed that she fell asleep. I decided to stop the movie and clean up the table. After that, I lifted Nina up and brought her to her room. I settled her in her bed and put a blanket all the way to her shoulder and I made sure that she's comfortable. I looked around her room, I remember sleeping here. Cuddling with her before sleeping and telling her how beautiful she is and how much I love her. Before I left I kissed her on the forehead and said "Goodnight Neens, Sleep tight and I've missed you". And I mean it.