35: Red Carpet

Ian's POV:

Nina and I are done picking our outfits for the red carpet premier of my new movie. We are in my house cuddling on the couch.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked against her hair. Her head is on my chest and my arms are wrapped around her.

"Yup, it's our first red carpet together after such a long time." She told me. I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry I'll make sure that tomorrow isn't going to be our last red carpet together." I told her. I hear her chuckle.

"You better be." She said in a whisper and then we both chuckled.

"Babe it's still early wanna see a movie?" I asked her. She immediately lifts her head from my chest to face me. She plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'd love that." She said while smiling.

When we were inside the theatre all I did was wrap my arms around her just like the old times. When the movie is finally finished we decided to go straight home to avoid the papz.

-----------------------------------------

Nina and Riawna is in my room preparing Neens for the red carpet premier. It's been two hours and I can't wait to see Nina in her tight peach dress which I'm sure will show off her beautiful curves. I knocked on the door of my room.

"Baby are you still not done?" I shout against the door.

"Not yet, thirty minutes." She shouts back.

"Okay, we're going to be late." I shout again. Then I went back to the living room and I sat on my couch. I'm really excited for tonight. Not just because it's my comeback movie but because it's I and Nina's comeback as a Hollywood couple.

When Nina finally came out of my room I can't help but gape at her. I was right her peach dress really did show off her beautiful curves and it also kind of showing her cleavage. I really like what Riawna did to her hair. I walk up to her.

"You look dynamite." I told her. She just giggled.

"Okay, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Riawna said. Nina turned to her.

"Thank you Riawna." She said and then they hugged. I just waved at her as she leaves.

"What do you think of my makeup? I did it on my own." She said happily. I smile at her and I kiss her cheek.

"Beautiful." I said.

------------------------

We are inside the car on the way to the red carpet premier. I grip Nina's hand because she seemed so nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nods.

"Just a little nervous." She told me. I kissed the top of her hand.

"It's going to be fine." I assured her.

We finally arrived to our destination. I look at Nina one more time.

"Are you ready babe?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said with a smile then we both climb out of the car. Cameras starts flashing on us as soon as we were outside the car. I held Nina's hand and we walked the red carpet together. We are both posing and smiling at the camera. The paparazzi's kept asking us questions but we just ignored them. Then I kissed Nina's cheek while we are still on the red carpet. I heard her gasp because she was surprised.

"I told you it was going to be fine." I whispered on her ear while the cameras are still flashing on our face.

"Ian rate from one to ten, ten being the highest how happy are you right now?"

A papz asked me.

"One hundred" I told him while having a huge grin on my face.

"Oh my god it's Nikki Reed." One paparazzi said. What? That can't be true.

Nina's POV:

What the hell is this paparazzi saying? Is he playing tricks on us? Nikki can't be here, it's impossible. I told to myself.

"Oh yeah it's Nikki Reed." Another paparazzi confirmed. Ian and I both turned our heads at the entrance. And there we saw Nikki. She's wearing a very short lilac dress. What is she doing here? I can feel anger cramming inside me. I won't let this bitch ruin this supposed to be perfect night. Some of the paparazzi's ran to her to bombard her with questions.

"Ian what is she doing here?" I asked Ian in a whisper.

"I don't know." He said.

"Ian did you invite her?"

"Are you and Nikki both in good terms?"

"Nina what can you say about Nikki being here?"

"Nina are you okay with Ian and Nikki being friends?"

The papz kept asking Ian and I questions. But we can't seem to find our voices because we are both shocked. Ian gripped my hand tightly.

"Nikki are you and Ian in good terms?"

A papz asked her. She smiled gracefully then she looked at us before answering.

"Of course we are. In fact he's the one who invited me here. Whatever happens, Ian and I will always going to support each other." She said. Here we go again, Nikki the big bad liar. I know Ian didn't invite her and I'm sure no one of the casts would invite her. What game is she playing? I know for a fact that Nikki's new job is lying and crashing parties where she's restricted.

"What can you say about him and Nina being back together?"

The same papz asked.

"Well I really can't say that I'm happy about it because it all happened so fast. Ian and I just got divorced recently and now he's already in a relationship. I've always thought that Nina will always have feelings towards him." she said.

What? Is she trying to make me the bad guy here? Is she trying to make the media believe that I throw myself at Ian right after they got divorced? How I wish I could slap her on the face right now.

"Is Nina okay with Ian and you being friends?"

Another papz asked again.

"To be honest, Nina doesn't really like the idea of Ian and I being friends. But I'm sure she'll come around. Ian and I will always have that special bond and I know that we'll always keep in touch with each other." She said.

"Also I really wouldn't want to come in here because I know Nina will not be happy about it but Ian insisted. He said he'll take care of that matter." She said and while she's a bit laughing. God I really hate this witch face.

This is it, I can't take it anymore. I was going to walk towards Nikki to confront her but Ian held my hand tightly.

"Please don't, this night is really important to me. You can confront her after the party if you like. But please not now." He whispered against my ear.  He's right, I can't ruin this special day. Ian hugged me.

"Let's just go inside." He said and then he urged us inside.

-------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you all liked this chapter! Thank you so much! :)