11: Daddy Smoldy

Nina's POV:

"I know that after what I'm about to do, it's either you're not gonna wanna talk to me again or things might get really awkward between us but..." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows because I dunno what he's talking about.

"But I need to do this" He added, I was about to ask him what the hell he was talking about but he cut me off by grabbing me by the face with his both hands and he pulled me closer to him. I was stunned and I'm breathing heavily. Unable to speak or move.

He leaned in much closer and closed his eyes. Oh my gosh, is he going to kiss me? I want to resist it, but I can't. And just like that his lips met mine. I also closed my eyes.

I kissed him back. Our lips started moving, I place both of my hands to his hair and played with it and he put his left hand on my back to pull me closer to him.

Somehow I wanted to pull out from the kiss, but I can't. It seems like he's the magnet and I'm the metal. I can't pull my body off of his. Even if I wanted to

We've been like that for almost 5 minutes. We're both panting and out of breath. But we didn't seem to care. If only we could stay like that for the rest of the day.

Suddenly his phone rang at the pocket of his jeans.

It just kept ringing and we just kept kissing. It seemed like he had no plans to pick it up. I pulled out from the kiss.

"You should answer that" I said while panting. He just looked at me and nodded. He stood up, fetched his phone from his pocket and answered it.

"Hello" he said, he looked at me and I looked away. He started to walk to the living room so that he could have his privacy.

My heart was still racing, what just happened? I asked myself. I know it's kinda wrong, but I liked it anyway.

-----------

I decided to clean the dining table. I've already lost my appetite, all I can think about is kissing Ian.

After a couple of minutes Ian came back.

"I have to go, I have to pick up my dad at the airport" he said.

"Okay" was all I can mutter, please kiss me again before leaving, I said to myself. But I know that's not gonna happen.

"Bye Neens, I'll call you later" he said, unsure of his own words.

"Bye Ian, take care" I said to him.
He started walking and about to leave. I'll admit, I'm disappointed. I really wanted a goodbye kiss from him.

Suddenly Ian turned to me and said
"D'you wanna come?" He asked.

-------------

We were inside of Ian's car, driving our way to the airport to pick up his dad. As usual I was sitting on the shotgun seat.

"Can we talk about it?" Ian asked while focusing on the road.

"About what?" I said, pretending like I don't know what he's talking about.

"Don't play pretend Nina" he said me and then he sighed.

"About the kiss" He added. My heart started racing again.

"Okay" I said in a nervous voice.

I took a deep breath.

"Why did you kissed me?" I asked him

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to" he said in a serious way.

"How about you?" He said looking at me.