26: Coz We've Got Issues

Ian's POV:

Nina handed me her phone. God this girl is really angry at me. But I think I know the exact reason why she's acting this way. I looked at her phone screen and saw pictures of me kissing a blonde model. I try to contain my laughter so hard but it came out anyway. I hate myself for laughing at her. She gave me a furious look.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?" she blurted out. I stopped laughing but I'm still smiling at her.

"Do you think this is funny?" she said with disgust in her voice. I reached for both of her hands, still wearing the big goofy smile on my face.

"Nina baby, come here." I nudge her closer to me.

"Let's sit." I told her and lead her towards the bed. She's still glaring at me. I thought for a second that she will reject it but she obliged anyway. We're both sitting at the edge of the bed. I tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek.

"Her name is Bella. Obviously she's a model slash actress." I told her. She raised an eyebrow.

"So? Do I supposed to care what her career is or her name is?" She sassed. I sighed.

"Here let me show you." I told her and then I searched something on her phone and handed it to her.

"Read it." I said. She glared at me one more time and then she started reading the article on her phone.

"The article has been posted already like two hours ago. The pictures started circulating the social media's. So our team decided to gather some paparazzi's and release a statement about it to clear the issue." I said. She looked at me.

"So it's part of the movie? It's a movie scene?" she asked me. I nodded at her.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" She asked me.

"I was texting you and calling you. But you're not responding to either of it." I said. She shrugged.

"Oh my gosh. I am so stupid." She said while covering her face with both of our hands. I reached for her hand and hold it tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. Besides I find it cute" I told her with a smirk on my face. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Well I find it stupid." She said sharply.

"I knew it. I knew I should have called you first." She said, chastising herself.

"It's okay. But I didn't think that you would come all the way here to New York just to confront me." I told her.

"I know. I'm sorry." She said to me and I can tell by the tone of her voice and by the look on her face that she's embarrassed.

"It's okay. I'm happy that you did." I said and smiled at her. I plant a soft kiss on her lips.

"Stop chastising yourself okay? Have you eaten?" I asked her.

Nina's POV:

Ian asked me if I have eaten. I shook my head.

"Neens it's already midnight, you should have eaten something while you're on board." He said. I looked down and stared at my hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm so distracted by" I trailed off. He cupped my chin and lifted it up and my eyes met his.

"I'll prepare you something. You should clean up and ready for bed okay?" he said