Prologue| Unknown #

So here's the spin off of EWB!!! I'm sorry for a really long wait but it's here, finally. I've been busy with school lately so I'll be posting twice a week or so and you'll see Denise and Brando later in the book. As usual, it'll have some hot scenes here and there and I added emojis so it would be fun to read:) well I hope it fun to read:P My step brother will be posted soon as well, just watch out for that, but other than that, here's a new start to a new book and I hope you enjoy🙈

*****************************

Prologue
Caley

"Benjamin," Mr. West read it off the attendance and I completely froze on my sit.

That name wandered around my head multiple times as the teacher called him out. He's in my class. Why is he in my class?! Of all ten biology classes, why must Benjamin be in the same class as me?!

"Here," I turned around and found him in the corner of the room beside Lance, the guy I had a thing with last year but were totally done.

"Calee," our teacher said and I rolled my eyes at how he pronounced it as Cali.

"Kay-lee!" I said how my name is properly pronounced and everyone turned to look at me. I hate when people say my name wrong.

"I'm sorry Caley, first day of class, I'll have to get used to that," he told us. At least our biology teacher is young, and very attractive. I can hook him up with Denise or something if she wants. He went on with attendance and I just texted Veronica, my bestie, on how annoying it is when people pronounce my name wrong.

Me: Ugh!!! This teacher doesn't know how to pronounce my name!😡

I mean I had no troubles with my other teachers in semester one and they got my name right on the first try which is Caley with a Cale and a Lee but I don't know what's wrong with this teacher.

Ver: LOL why did your parents name you that? anyways there's a cute guy in my class😳😏

I rolled my eyes at her text, of course she would have a cute guy in her class while my class is full of assholes. I was about to type in a reply when Mr. West called me out.

"Calee, no phones in my class," he said my name like the state Cali and I groaned. Did he not hear me correct him before or is he illiterate? Not to be rude but I'm pretty sure I told him how to say my name.

"Cale-lee sir, not Cali." I corrected him and he slapped his forehead. I just fucking hate it when people call me Cali, like I know I live in California and everything, but damn! That's not my name!

"I'm sorry Cale-lee, but there would be no phones in my class." He said and I sighed, pocketing my phone but it vibrated immediately so I had to pull it out.

Unknown #: Hey😉

Me: hey?

Unknown #: you're hot, what's up?

Me: Thanks... Who u?

Unknown #: well I can't tell you that😏

Me: why not?

Unknown #: You'll hate me

That's all he had to say when I started to look around the room but no one had their phones but I did find Ben staring at me, he didn't look away when I caught him so I was the one who looked away.

Me: I won't hate you, I don't even know you! I promise I don't judge people

Unknown #: still. My identity is kept hidden