The Last Party

*Tiffanys P.O.V.*

Chris: just one more party!

Tiffany: ugh! Chris no! Look, I'm tired my baby is tired can't we just stay home?

Chris: baby it's the last party I promise.

I looked at Chris's pleading eyes and breathed in deeply. I wasn't really tired like I told him cause I was trying to avoid Trey and to be honest I just don't feel right about this "last party".

Tiffany: the last party I have to go to!?

Chris: yes! (He nods happily)

I roll my eyes.

Tiffany: fine.

We get up to go into the master bedroom and he hands me the new dress he bought me.

When I got ready and snaked into the dress I had to mentally raise an eyebrow at Chris. This dress looked more like lingerie than a actual party dress. It was a black, silk, and lace looking mini dress.

Tiffany: fuck it

I walk out the bathroom and ignore Chris sounding like a dog in heat as I walk past him, and it was even harder to ignore him as he started to squeeze my behind.

Chris: I got somethin to tell you tonight.

Him with these fuckin surprises.

Tiffany: let's get this over with.

We leave.

____________________

We arrive to the party and I immediately spot out Trey. I leave Chris's side and head directly to the girls.

*2 hours later*

Jenn ordered me a couple drinks cause she knew I absolutely didn't want to be there, but after I finished off my second drink I was good, even danced in my seat a little.

Heather: so wassup with you and kid ink y'all looked a little cozy in yo last video.

Sevyn laughs bashfully.

Sevyn: mind ya business bitch nothin!

Tiffany: I wouldn't blame you if you did! He is fine!

All the girls stop and look at me crazy.

Tiffany: what!?

Jenn: you talkin bout another nigga other than yo man! We seein a new side of you tonight.

Chris: what other nigga?

I jump in my seat at the sound of Chris's voice.

He playfully smiles at me and tugs on my arm to come with him.

I get up and we leave off somewhere private.

Tiffany: Chris what's going on?

Chris: I told you I had something to tell you tonight.

I smile pleasantly at him waiting for him to tell me.

Chris: I've been nominated for a couple Grammys.

Before I knew it I leaped into his arms and we were wilding out. Chris hasn't been nominated since the Rihanna situation. Things really are turning around.

_________________________

Once we get back to the party I sit back down with the girls.

Jenn: did he tell you?

Tiffany: oh! Yea..

Jenn: are you mad?

Tiffany: Nah! Why would I be mad? we're cool.

Jenn: Oh thank god you're okay with Chris getting her pregnant.

Jenn tilts her head back and takes a breath of relief, but I stay stuck. What? My heart sped fast and everything seemed to go slow. I thought of all the reasons of what I just heard could be wrong, but they weren't. I could honestly believe what just came out her mouth.

I get up to find Mijo and pull him aside. He looked at me baffled.

Mijo: what's wrong love?

Tiffany: is it true?

Mijo: what?

He looked concerned.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

Tiffany: he got someone pregnant?

Silence.

I saw the uncomfortable look on Mijos face and he let me know it was true with his facial expression.

Tiffany: who?

Mijo: Tiff-

Tiffany: who!?

Mijo: Chantel.

Soon as her name came out of his mouth I already knew who he was talkin about & walked away. Mijo tried to hold me back but it was no stopping me. This hoe been tryna get a Chris since forever.

I spot Chris & storm into the middle of the circle the boys made and stood in front of Chris.

Silence.

All the boys looked at me wondering what was goin on even Chris.

Tiffany: Chantel?

All the boys sucked on their drinking straws and casually looked away. Everybody knew but me.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes and he looked caught.

Tiffany: Chantel fucking Jefferies!

I slap the shit out of him making everyone's head turn and I leave with Chris chasing after me.