The Wedding Day.

*10 months later * Winter Season*

*Chris's P.O.V.*

I roll over and tuck my arm around a sleeping Tiffany. I playfully dry hump her booty trying to wake her up but she still slept. I smile against her back and call her name.

Chris: Tiffany....Baby.....wake up...

Tiffany: *growns* it's too early Chris.

Chris: it's our wedding day (smile)

Tiffany quickly curls herself into fetal position & I laugh.

Tiffany: don't you think it's too soon? Maurice & I are still in therapy, Serene is still just a baby-

Chris: it's not too soon. Anthony is finally in jail. You are Maurice are progressing and our wedding will be a great step for you two, Serene is a peaceful happy baby so she will not cry during the wedding. You smell like coco butter & your edges are LAID.

Tiffany laughs.

Chris: you will be the center of my universe today.

I give her a reassuring squeeze before we get up & start our day.

__________________________

*Tiffany's P.O.V.*

I was in the back room of the church with my bridesmaids, and although I looked perfect on the outside I was a wreck on the inside. Today was going by so smooth...too smooth. nothing went wrong, and not a detail out of place. Flowers are the right colors. The guest on time. Wedding dress didn't have a wrinkle. Since I've met Chris it's been nothing but drama & today going by so fluid made me anxious & nervous. Was God preparing me for something much worse?

My make up artist put the last swipe of gloss across my sun kissed lips & I took a breath taking my first look in the mirror.

Jackie: look up so we can see!!

Jenn: yes! Goddamn I've been waiting years to see this moment.

I chuckle at Jenn because since I've met her she's been team Chris & Tiffany.

I nervously rise from my chair and they all gasp, holding their hands over their mouths and some of their eyes started to water.

Tiffany: damn do I look that bad!?

Heather: shut up! You look......breathtaking.

I thought it would be wrong to wear white considering. I didn't want to be like some people *cough Kim Kardashian, so I looked down at my ivory lace strapless wedding dress that opened up at my knees & went long in the back, but my train wasn't 20 feet behind me lol. My hair was in thick spiral curls put in an updo. My make up was exotic, lots of golds, bronzes, oranges and corals, my eyes smoldered. I didn't think I could ever look this beautiful. I started smiling hard picturing Chris's face when he see's me. I look at all my beautiful bridesmaids in their beautiful royal purple dresses.

The wedding planner busts inside the room.

Coordinator: we are starting now!

My bridesmaids scattered all over the place & I laughed to myself as they all started going out one by one to the music. Jackie would be lined up with Mijo. Sevyn would be lined up with August Alsina. Heather would be lined up with Trell, and my baby boy would be the ring barer, and Serene would be in grandma Joyce's arms. My dad comes in and we both smile warmly at each other as he puts my veil over my face, then we hook our arms together and step out.

___________________________

I step out & flashes were coming everywhere from family and friends. I blush try to hide to hide my embarrassment. I look to my left and almost immediately stop walking seeing Kae's face sitting in the crowd. She gives me a small sincere smile that she couldn't do a couple years ago but I guess physical therapy is working. I smile back at her and keep it moving. I'm sure people thought I was crazy for allowing Kae to stay from all that she's done to me and my family. But it's my day, I have brighter things ahead of me than the past. I looked up at Chris as I continued to walk down the isle with my father & it seemed like an eternity but I didn't mind. Everything we've been through led up to this moment. All the crying, fighting, arguing led up to two beautiful kids a beautiful soon to be husband, and beautiful married life. Falling in love in Hawaii with Chris Brown the bad boy, and him falling in love with a waitress from Compton lol but he's different. We're different. Chris went from being selfish & doing what only made him happy without caring about anybody else's feelings to carrying all of us on his back, and putting all his love into us even more than his music. A totally different man than how we started. I love this man. I love what he's given me. The struggle was worth it for this moment right here.

_____________________________

*Chris's P.O.V.*

I looked down at Tiffany standing in front of me and I was crying like a fuckin baby. Mijo had to rest his hand on my shoulder & hand me his handkerchief to wipe my tears. I can't help it, the veil is still over the love of my life's face but I could still see how gorgeous she is. To finally call her my wife is *sigh*

Preacher: would the couple like to say their vows?

Chris: I wrote a whole album about this woman so nah.

The whole church laughs including us.

_________________________

*Tiffany's P.O.V.*

Preacher: does anyone here object to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace?

This must be where my perfect day gets ruined right? I look around in the corner of my eye and.........

SILENCE.

Preacher: you may now kiss your bride.

Tiffany: finally.

I whisper.

Chris pulls my veil back and stares at me and there it was that look I've always waited for. I didn't want the same look he have Draya, Rihanna, or Karrueche, he didn't give me A look he gave me THEE look. I'm the one.

________________________________

THE RECEPTION

Chris & I kiss one more time at our dinner table because the guest clanked their glasses once again.

Chris leans over to me and whispers in my ear.

Chris: I can't wait to fuck my wife tonight.

He squeezes my ass.

My eyes bulge as I take a sip of my wine.

Chris leans back in his chair and stares at me from head to toe. I couldn't blame him, I changed into a white silky thin strapped slinky dress with a long slit exposing my thigh and gold open toe strap around the ankle heels, and my hair was the best part because I took it out the pins and let it flow freely.

Mijo: SAVE IT TILL THE HONEYMOON!

Chris & I break our gaze and laugh.

Coordinator: time for Mr. And Mr.s Brown first dance as husband and wife.

I loved that name Mr.s Brown.

We get up and head to the dance floor hearing a round of applause around us.

Chris's song Yo (Excuse Me Miss) starts to play & we laugh hard, then we both get the same idea and pick up our children. Chris got Serene & I picked up Maurice. We twirled and danced around each other as a family. Even Serene was cheesing in her daddy's arms. Me & Chris lean into each other and kiss one more time. We created something beautiful between us. We are officially a family.

My husband-Christopher Maurice Brown I thank you, and I love you.

THE END!

THE END!

THE END!

Thank you all so much for reading I am so happy and thankful for you guys reading the first story and the sequel 😁

I have another story in the works called "Back to School" Chris Brown & August Alsina kind of share the spotlight in this new story though :-)