2 secrets

*Mijo's P.O.V.*

Me, Chris and Maurice are in the backyard playing basketball.

Mijo: This 2 on 1 ain't fair!!

Chris: yea it is!

Chris slaps the ball out of my hands and hands it to Maurice picking him up to the hoop & his little arms slam duck it.

Mijo: y'all cheatin!!

Chris: it's all in the wrist playboy it's all in the wrist right CJ?

Maurice: yea! It's all in the wrist playboy

Chris and I can't help but laugh at his tiny baby voice.

I dribble the ball and Chris pulls out his phone, he rolls his eyes and shoves the phone angrily back in his pocket.

Chris: I'll be back in one minute. Keep clowning him CJ!

Chris enters the back door leaving us outside.

*20 minutes later*

Mijo: where yo daddy at?

Maurice shrugs his shoulders.

Mijo: I'll be right back let me look for em..

Maurice nods his head.

I walk around the house then head to the living room where I start to hear arguing back and fourth Chris and some girl who's voice sounds hella familiar. I head towards the front door where the voices were clear now.

Chantel: so what!? Be a fuckin man and take responsibility for this baby!

Chris: I'm sorry, I only take responsibility for children I know are mine. (Sarcastic tone)

Chantel: How the fuck you know yo son is yours! Wasn't that bitch fuckin around with Trey Songz and Mijo while you was cheatin on Kae with her.

Tiffany was and still is a soft spot for Chris so I don't know why people were always gunning for it.

Chantel: oh so now you speechless nigga!? Say sumthin bitch!

She pushes Chris's forehead with her two fingers.

This hoe done crossed the line.

Chris jumps up in her face and cocks his arm back about to deck her in her throat.

I step outside ready for war. Chantel was quivering from fear knowing that Chris was about to knock her shit.

Mijo: Hoe visiting hours are over!

Chantel: Hoe? I ain't no hoe you lil dick bitch

She tried to yell but her voice shook seeing me and Chris hover over her.

Mijo: my dick little but it had you choking tho.

Silence.

Mijo: Didn't you fuck Kid Ink for a Celine bag? And now you wit Justin Bieber?

She grunts and rolls her eyes getting in her car and leaving the property.

Silence.

Mijo: so is it yours?

Chris: you said it yoself how many niggas she fuck with, hell nah it ain't mine.

Mijo: it's a possibility tho right?

Chris:.............nah

Mijo: you tell Tiffany?

Chris: tell her for what!? I have a child and that's our son and that's it. End of discussion.

Chris walks back into the house pissed off.

I pull out my phone and hesitantly call Tiffany. I don't want her getting hurt like how she did years ago because Chris held secrets from her leaving her clueless, letting anyone attack her. Not this time.

I press her name and call her.

*Tiffany's P.O.V.*

I lay in my hot bubble bath and relax in silence.

Anthony waltzes in the door without knocking and I sigh wondering what was wrong with him now.

He sat on the toilet holding something behind his back.

Anthony: I got something for you.

Tiffany: what?

Anthony: an apology.

I look back up at him wondering what the fuck was he talkin bout now.

He pulls a bag from behind him and starts to open it.

Anthony: I got you new paints, new paint brushes, and acrylic paper...

I stare at the art supplies in aw, Anthony is trying to make it right between us.

I try to force my smile from peeking through but it forced it's way to show.

Tiffany: thank you baby.

I smile warmly at him as we lean in to kiss each other. Our lips meet then..

*Buzz*Buzz*

Anthony picks up my phone that was laying flat on the sink. He stares the screen for a long time then ignores the call.

Tiffany: who was that babe?

Anthony: I think you know.

I look at his whole demeanor change.

Tiffany: what?

I try to grab my phone but he snatches it back and stands up abruptly.

Anthony: Why is Mijo calling you!?

Tiffany: what? I don't know maybe it's something with Maurice. Give me the phone babe.

I raise my voice in a panic. Is my baby hurt? Why was Mijo calling me? Was Chris hurt? Or both of them.

Anthony: No! Why the fuck is Mijo calling your phone!?

I lean across the tub trying to reach for him but he backs back.

Tiffany: give me the fucking phone!

Anthony: here...

Anthony tosses it into the tub, I jump back and quickly scoop the phone in my hands and toss it to the floor.

Anthony leaves out and I'm still stuck there overwhelmed in the tub placing my shakey hands on my face letting my hot tears flood out my eyes.