RANT!!

I don't understand how you can be a author on wattpad and be so RUDE to the people who write comments on your story!

Its people who love your story and are invested in it so why be rude when they give you honest feedback?

It's like some of these girls write vicariously through the stories they write and I'm sorry but it's weird.

For example I wrote a comment on someone's story that said "I hope the girl in the story picks *A instead of *B because B cheated on her" and the author replied back so rudely to me. It was obvious that the author had a favorite boy in her story and she wanted all her readers to like him too but my thing is you put your story on wattpad for everyone to read not everyone's gonna have the same opinion as you.

That's like someone commenting on my story saying "ugh Chris is such a dick" and I comment back saying "no he isn't!".
Do you guys see how crazy that sounds?

And when I say some of these girls really want their lives to be like the stories they write I am not kidding I am so serious.

[ P.S. Can we PLEASE start using different girls in books PLEASE! Can we please stop picking the SAME girls in every book as the main character 😩 I can't explain how many books I have read where the main girl is either India Love or Lauren London. It's the same description "light skin, curly hair, mixed, where's snap backs and Jordan's." Like PLEASE can we see some variety. Tika Sumpter. KeKe Palmer. Zendaya. Amber Riley. Taylour Paige. Justine Skye. Camille Winbush. Jessica White. Naturi.
This list goes on c'mon now.

Feel free to comment please.