July 25, 2017

*Cries in a corner*

JADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok......So I was tagged by AmandaDaBoss. Meep, here goes nothing.

(Do you ship Septiplier?) I don't watch either of their channels enough to really.

(Do you believe that Septiplier will one day become true?) Refer to first answer.

(Do you ship any of your friends with someone?) Fictional- Yes, all the time. Reality- No.

(Are you being shipped with anyone? If yes, who?) Fictional- Keith (Voltron The Legendary Defender), Kilorin (Red Queen), Vylad (MCD), Gene (MCD). Reality- No one. 

 (Do you like Mark or Jack the most?) Mmmm...That's hard. But I'd have to say Mark.

(What's your favorite picture of Mark or Jack or Both?) Don't have one....OH WAIT! YES I DO!!!

Took me forever to find it in my skype chat

Took me forever to find it in my skype chat......but I did it!!

(How many times a day do you read fanfiction?) Surprisingly, not that often. It's been a while.

(How many times a day do you watch Youtube?) Is there a number? But, like, all day, every day.

(Is Chica the most adorable dog in the world?) Sure? I mean, my dogs are the most adorable in my world.

(How gay do you think Mark is on a scale of 1-10?) Uhhh.......*shrugs* I dont know. Like I said, I don't watch his channel that much.

(How gay do you think Jack is on a scale of 1-10?) Refer to the aforementioned answer.

(Tag ten (or more) people...muhahaha) Uhh....sure.

HouseFox9

Shalita_The_Killer11

_zane-romeave_

DanikaPlayzz22

Angel_Simon

Clari_girl

alexistheapple

kakshskansj

FoxTrot0924

Evelyn_Amor

<3