July 26, 2017

Am I the only one who loves drunks? They are hilarious! They aren't smart, but you get a good laugh out of watching them trying to walk!

I was at a concert last night. (It was Rascal Flatts cause they are freaking awesome!!) And we were waiting for the quick change to end. As we were waiting and listening to some music that they put on before the actual concert, and we're sitting in the bleachers btw, we look down at, ok so like.....to set up what the seats look like. Ya go into the stadium seats. Ya got row AA which is like 5 rows tall, then ya got row BB which is bleachers and the same number of rows. Farther up, ya got more of BB I think. I've never been up there so I wouldn't know. Then ya got CC, EE and if ya know how to write on Wattpad, ya know the rest of the letters. I don't know how far it goes down, but all the rows are like six rows tall, and then ya got the ones under the grandstand which are also the ones above BB. Then ya got the track. There are a good, near a thousand seats, and they aren't good seats. They are those crappy lawn chairs. All full. Under that is where the pit is. Now, it's not an actually pit, it's a standing room only right in front of the stage.

So we are chilling in row BB and waiting for Rascal Flatts to come on, when I see this girl. She's maybe about eighteen-ish. And, my Irene did she get me laughing. She was walking up this incline (from the row of lawn chairs in front of the pits I'm guessing) and she's leaning to one side, practically using the left side of the chairs (that are holding people mind you) as support. When she finally makes it up the incline, she starts to walk to the right. She starts stumbling like the world is leaning to the left a bit, then to the right. The whole time, she's leaning back. This random girl grabs her and stops her from falling. One of the other women who like watches to make sure no one is breaking the rules and such comes over and talks to them. Then, this made me hysterical, a POLICE OFFICER comes over and talks to her. After a little bit of talking and one of the girls calls someone, the officer takes the drunk girl and walks away with her, probably to get water or something. The whole time, me, my mom, and these two other ladies that were sitting next to my mom are laughing.

And, of course, you cant go to a concert without being seated next to at least 2 drunks. At the most, 6.

That's it for now.....May update later if I gat anymore stuff to share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rileyarts has been one of my favs for a while. I was super psyched to see this!