August 26, 2017

WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 'THE OUTSIDERS' DON'T READ AHEAD! SKIP AHEAD UNTIL I SPEAK IN BOLD AGAIN!

So, I just watched The Outsiders for the second time with my parents. (It was my second time, their first) The whole time, my dad was laughing at how bad their acting was. When Dally died, he laughed and said "He even dies bad." I hit him with a pillow and yelled at him. I'll admit, the acting sucks a bit, but it's a good movie. Got everything a good movie needs;

-Author Cameo
-Characters People Can Fall Quickly In Love With
-Great Climax And Story Plot In General
-Sucky Acting (Come on! Do you really think the cast of Descendants and High School Musical wanted to do any of that?)
-Character Deaths (Two even! Most have one)

But I was still like "NO ONE LAUGHS AT JOHNNY~CAKE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

OK! SPOILERS ARE OVER! BACK TO REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM! MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE!!! 

Anyway, I was hanging with a friend today and we went to a mall that is regularly busy. And when I say busy, I don't mean rush hour. I mean like the whole state is there on a daily basis. I was dressed as Freddy Fazbear, since we had gone to an Anime~Con earlier that day. I had a headband with ears and a hat on that I was too lazy to take off before we went in. I was also wearing brown pants, a white dress shirt, a black vest and a black bow tie. Basically, It was like I just walked in on a black tie affair. I got some looks. This one woman followed me with her eyes as I walked by. I tilted my head to look at her, looked her straight in the eye, smiled, and kept walking.I was like, "Girl, you see way weirder people around here then a girl walking around with ears and a hat attached to her head in a really warm outfit." Me and my friend then proceeded to get Sooubway and sit down to eat. We were watching people, like you would at any mall. 

This one woman was walking with a guy. The guy was walking a little bit in front of her. He put his hand out behind him like he was reaching for something, palm to the ceiling. The girl reached her hand up, thinking he wanted to hold hands. WRONG! He moved his hand up as hers grazed his and grabbed the water bottle that was in her other hand. She put her hand down and the two kept walking. I turned to my friend and went, "OMG THAT WOMAN JUST GOT FRIEND-ZONED SOOOO BAD!!!!!"

We then saw a guy with a puppy and a guy who looked like Genji, from Overwatch (Apparently...I dont watch or play Overwatch so I wouldn't know...). I said that I wanted to be friends with dog-man. She said she wanted to be friends with Genji-Impersonator. Turns out, Genji-Impersonator and dog-man knew each other and were having lunch together with another friend. So it worked out for us if we wanted to go and interrupt their lunch with our weird obsessions. Which we didn't.

Stalking people in the mall is fun!!