October 13, 2017

OK! Two things! Happy Friday The 13th.

And I had a weird dream.

Ok so me and my mom were at this festival thingy. And there was a black cobra. He tried to bite me.

We then found this house. We went in and looked around. No one was there. We found a bathroom and opened the door to find a man with a towel around his waist standing there as if he just got out of the shower.

My mom took a shower then we went to a bedroom. My mom sat on the bed and I stood next to it. The man was still in his towel. He started looking me up and down. I growled (A/n: Animals growl when they know something is wrong. They growl to alert their family that there is a problem.) I stood next to a small little nightstand thing that I could easily pick up and throw. My mom yelled at me and told me it was rude to growl.

He left, but kept opening the door to check on us.

We ran for it. As we escaped the house, we saw tons of people running from the forest. The festival had cleared up. They were yelling about zombies and dead people and how they themselves almost died. We started running with them.

My mom was going a heck of a lot faster than me. This kid helped me up an incline and we kept running.

We were in a ditch near a railroad track. My mom and the kid had disappeared. Suddenly, good ol Pennywise from freaking IT came and tried to kill us. We jumped up on the tracks just as he reached for our ankles. We were safely up there. (A/n: by "we " I mean me, this girl with long dirty blonde hair, another girl with dread locks, and a boy with short, wirey black hair.)

Pennywise kept following us. He also was very civil when he talked to us. Some of us kept throwing dirt from the tracks in his face. He kept saying he was only afraid of me. He was afraid of me because I was quick with my mind and I knew how to defeat him.

We found this girl and this guy who were attacked. This girl said to run down this bridge made of wood and rope and then dive into the water and find these fishy things. We then had to find this seaweed stuff. When we found that we were to go above water and escape.

We did that and found a house. It was the same house with the perverted old guy. We went in and it was like looking at a black and white photo. When I turned my head, only half the house was black and white. The other house was in color. There was an older woman sitting on the head of the couch, holding a black and white cat. She, nor the cat, ever moved. (That was the black and white side) The old man was in the kitchen, making something.(color side)He was wearing a bright red sweater and blue pants. I growled again and my fight or flight turned on. He turned to us and made us sit down at the bar. We were joking around about what had happened; I still on edge and ready to slap the lights out of him. What was weird was the color side was the past and the black and white side was the present.

It ended there. But the first half, ending at Zombies, I've had before. It was the same dream but when we were running, my mom deserted me. She didn't know. There was also no kid. I was grabbed and eaten by the zombies.

FUN DREAM FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH AMIRIGHT!?

Bai.