January 20, 2018

WARNING

THE ENTRY AHEAD WILL HAVE SWEARS. I DON'T NORMALLY DO THIS, BUT THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED WITHOUT SWEARING.

Ok. We need to talk.

So. Earlier in this week, something bad happened.

No. Not bad. Horrible.

No. Not horrible. Terrible.

No. Not terrible. Shitty.

What happened earlier this week was so shitty that my lip curls just hearing about it.

A husband and wife has thirteen children together. Their ages range from 2 to 29. All thirteen were homeschooled by their father. These parents, tortured their children. They chained their children to their beds, and only let their children shower twice a year, and eat once a day.

This is child cruelty. Child abuse. At it's finest.

This is terrible. This is revolting. These assholes had thirteen children and treated them all like shit!

The only child well fed and taken care of, was the youngest, the two year old.

Whatever went through these people's heads....god damn.

Grrrrrrr. I'm so pissed off by this. These poor children have to reenter the world, completely unaware of anything.

THE WORST THING!!! THE WORST THING!

The worst thing is that THESE ASSHOLE BOUGHT PIES AND PIZZA AND OTHER FOODS, PUT THEM ON THE COUNTER...

AND ONLY LET THEM LOOK AT THE FOOD!!!!!!! AND THEN THEY WOULD EAT IT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!

*ahem* I'm sorry. I'm angry.

Anyway. Im really proud of the seventeen year old sister who escaped and called the police. She saved her family.

*sigh* Its terrible.

Anyway. Thanks for listening to my rant. Please try your best to prevent this from happening again.

Also. How. The. Fuck.

 Fuck

Guys. Guys!!!

Gosh! That makes me really happy!!!

Anyway!! I'll talk to y'all later!!! 😚