December 29, 2017

Wow. Ok..

So I had a dream.

It was really weird and I don't remember much.

But me and a friend were at school. There was this whole expedition thing and the teachers didn't care what we were doing. It was a mass of kids. Chaos. I escaped outside and found another friend. I was running and jumping (How I do in public situations like that) and acidentaly bumped into my worst enemy's girlfriend. Now, none of my friends don't like her. They actually say she's pretty cool. I hate her. With every fiber of my being. I'll get back to that later.

I bump into her and she's like "Oh! Hey watch it!"

And I'm like "Yeah yeah, whatever." And keep run-jumping.

She turns around and yells "Are you Ok?"

And I'm like. "Y-yeah. Are you?"

And she's like (Sorry for popular girl talk.) "Yeah I'm fine."

I look behind me and see my good friend holding her hand in a motherly fashion and being like. "Omg, you ok!?"

I keep run-jumping and suddenly the good friend from last paragraph, we'll call them D, comes up and we start laughing and joking. D and I start running full speed. People are giving us all sorts of looks. I finally slow down and skid into a grassy ditch out side the school. (We went like in a circle)

I laugh and we separate for a bit. I find The friend from the beginning, calling them G, and we get lost trying to find our way back into the school. We do, but the corridor has like, 50 different rooms. I start looking through and  G is like dying of an asthma attack. I think what happened is, D turned into G? I'm not sure. Anyway, G is laying there dying and I'm meeting all sorts of family's that live together in this long hallway.

I meet them all, then return to the outside. I stand on this really tall step thing.

OH! Some events before. Me and G met up with two of our teachers. Our gym teacher and our art teacher. Uhh. Y and Z for now. Y and Z had these huge jackets on, suddenly they open a flap and show that they have those massive phones from their offices.

They tell me that my dad was on the platform. G disappears, but will make a return. I go up to see him and it's just silence. Like he's unimpressed with me.

Back to present. I seem to be looking for something. I returned to G and found them in a room with two others. They were people I knew. Uhh. C and S. C just kind of looked up at me. They don't exactly like me. And S just starred at the static TV. G was laying on the bed behind them, practically dying. Previously, we had been like, climbing rocks from the school side (School was on hill, with large rocks) to get to the road level. There was a path, but it tilted so bad, we practically fell off and decided to climb. I scrapped my knee and fingers and G came away with next to no injuries. That's when we found the teachers, Y and Z.

Anyway, I keep trying to convince G to get up to go to the nurse. Suddenly, they shot up and gagged in a raspy voice that their something something had kicked in and they couldn't breath. And I was like.

"GO TO THE NURSE."

Anyway, there was a knock at the door and we all got up. (This part gets weird) I open the door and there is Lin Manuel Miranda's manager.

Anyway. (Weird part over.) I go back outside, entirely done with the B.S. of not going to the nurse and see my dad. So I call for him in a faraway voice. He finally hears and comes to me and I'm like "Help me Father!" And he gives me this awesome advice.

I don't remember it, but I do know that in the dream i plugged it into my phone and was sobbing uncontrollably. I woke up sobbing. And crying.

Anyway! I've had this dream before, and wow.

Anyway! I'll update later if I have more!

Also! It's almost New Years!!! I'll be posting New Years Eve, hopefully!